Situation Grim

Okay so the computer system has been down here at work and I haven't been able to blog or read anyone's blog for the past three days. Well they came up like 40 min ago and I am happy as a clam! I love to blog (write) it's my way of releasing anything that is being held hostage in my soul. Damn! that was tight!!!! Anyway, I had a small situation to take place at work today.
You see I believe I am the most miss-understood woman on the face of the planet...and I can say that because I don't know every woman on the face of the planet, and they don't know me. This is what happen. I was having a great day until my co worker (the snitch!) started to freak out about the system still being down from the horrible Strom that took place on last week. Which by the way claimed several lives, including that of a 6 year old girl on a camping trip with her family. *a moment of silence for those lost lives................Amen* Anyway the storm knocked our our computer system and she was freaking out. I mean this woman is not a multitasking at all! She can not handle it when things mess up! She needs meds I tell you! So one of the patients had a problem with her insurance and she began to speak scriptures out aloud. Well the tech that does the scans was also up front with us (me and the snitch) and she asked the patient to repeat the scripture she last said aloud. Okay, so after the patient had finished her scripture, I began to make a statement.
who hardly ever
........HERE IS WHEN THE MISUNDERSTANDING BEGINS........
I am the kind of person gets stressed out....esplly under pressure. I perform my best when I am under pressure, so I don't get stressed. Well I was right in the middle of making that statement when the tech interrupts me and says... "I don't get stressed out either, I just wanted to hear that scripture again." Now what gets me is, I wasn't talking about her in the first place and I told her I wasn't talking about her. Then the snitch says... "Oh she was talking about me." with a bit of an attitude. By this time I didn't want to say another word, because if I remember correctly, I was talking damnit! But since they want to interrupt me and assume ish...I'm done. I look over at the snitch and tell her I wasn't talking about her either and I went straight to me blog. I hate it when folks assume one thing and you mean another. I have been guilty of it myself in the past and I know how it can make some one feel, therefore I try my best not to do that to people.
Well, needless to say it was another quite day at the front desk, for you see when the snitch is pissed off or her feelings get hurt, she all of a sudden can't talk and gives folks the silent treatment and ish. But it's all well and good for you see I love my job, and I was placed here by the almighty God and my Prayer is that HE either improve her or remove her....cause he is already working on me and I ain't going no where!
Can You Dig It!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

brooklyn babe said…
Hey Barbie!
Happy summer to you!

Easy,
Bk Babe
Anonymous said…
oh my.... we're in the same boat here :D

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1