Just A Note....

border=




.......Yes this is for YOU!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

DramaFree said…
Very true words. Everyone needs to print this out and post it on the refrigerator.
brooklyn babe said…
And this methodist church said Amen.
toneec42 said…
Amen! And I would add... woman was made from his rib whose job it is to guard his heart. We have a job to do also ladies, let's not forget.
Rose said…
You got that right! Say it louder...
Didi Roby said…
Awwwwww Rose, it's good to see you back here:)

Toneec42 that was good info to add...I like that:)

BK...lol...I me likey:)

LS...I did already...lol:)
Xave said…
I try to live by those words not just daily, but minute by minutes.

Thanks for stopping by. :-)

From you profile I read "Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize." Those are qualities that I happen to need for a very special project I'm working on.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1