True Religion

Okay so I went shopping with an associate of mine last week and it became more then I "Bargained" for. I had to pick up my Mother's birthday gift (which was on Sat...Millz, she said you could have stopped on by...."Knuckle head" now that's love girl!) and do some shopping of my own while I was out. I went to Carson's first which is my favorite department store, but they didn't have what I was looking for so we went to Lord and Taylor and Fields. Now Fields is a fabulous store as well, except I always get into major trouble whenever I enter that store. Well I found what I was looking for, for my Mother and I made my purchase. A few steps away from me was the girl I had gone to the store with and she was looking at some jewelry. This girl and I are not really that close and we might hang out every now and then, esplly to do some shopping. I met her through a longtime friend of mine who is stationed in Iraq right now. (missing you Laroy!) She and Laroy used to date one another back in 2001 some where. I sort of liked her when we first met...well actually it was her sense of style I admired so much and not her all. She was a real 'B**ch!'.... and she always had food stuck in her teeth...eeewwww!
Anyway, she seemed to be acting a bit weird so I suggested that we leave and get something to eat. You know shopping can take alot out of a girl, so maybe she was hungry. We walked down the street a bit to my favorite place to eat on Michigan Ave to grab a bite to eat. I had the fabulous Caramel Chicken and she had Fish. Midway through our meal she goes.... "Girl, I can no longer hold it in..." Now I'm thinking, 'hold what in?' cause if this broad tells me she is a lesbian, I am going to have a fit up in this trendy restaurant...I swear! I have nothing against lesbians...I just don't want one. So I say... "What's up?" Then she reaches down in her Lord and Taylor bag and pulls out these Jeans. Now mind you I am still thinking that this broad is going to tell me she is a Lesbian and she was about to give me the Jeans as a way of buying my love and affection....(I know....I'm reaching) so the look on my face became even more....WTF looking. So she pulls these Jeans out and with this gigantic grin on her face says... "Girl, I clipped these while the lady was helping you. Sweet right?" ....SWEET RIGHT?!!!! WTF? I am sitting across from a freaking thief! Now ya'll know how I feel about ppl who steal right? I mean after those trifflin MF's broke into my apartment, I don't even want to hear the words steal, stole, clipped, took, robbed, ganked, five finger discount....none of that! So when this broad had the nerve to tell me to my face that she stole those Jeans from Lord and Taylor while mine and the sales lady's back was turned....that sent me spinning! I was livid! I told her to put those stolen Jeans away and please leave my table. She thought I was jokes. She started to laugh it off and ish...I was serious as hell! I said...."He He Hell...I'm serious. Get your stolen Jeans and the rest of your probably stolen ish and leave my table. I don't break bread with thieves!" She looked at me as if she was about to cry like a child does when his/her mommy just told them no. As she was walking off, I ordered another Apple Martini and finished my meal in peace.


The nerve of some ppl....
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

DramaFree said…
WTH??!! She was wrong for that!
damn...you were an accomplish and didn't know it...don't you hate that...damn......i would've cussed her out to the nth (i know i said nth)degree....
NameLiar said…
Sticky fingers...oh my goodness. Girl my sister Dina (you know the skinny one) she has a friend who is a clep-to. The boy has a problem. They went out to Applebee's on a double date and he stole the whole jar of toothpicks. Why would you steal toothpicks, a big ass jar of them at that?

A straight cleptomaniac...he can't help himself. Maybe old girl has a similar problem.
Didi Roby said…
Teej....
Hell 2 the Naw @ that Lesbian question....lol She is not my type!

NSane...
Wth? is up with that pic!!! lol:)

Millz...
toothpix! that dude is wacko! Shhhh if imma steal some ish, it diffntly won't be any thing small like ttothpix....I'm going straight for an armor truck!

inklingmuse...
If I wasn't such a freaking lady...she have gotten one:)

sarrcastic...
hey love....if that braod had of gotten me arrested...mannnnnnn:)

LS...
Yes she was....that thieving tramp!
Rose said…
You're right she had some nerves but probably does this all the time. You were right because she included you in the crime without your permission.
Ms.Behavin said…
Lemme find out you lunchin' w/ crooks and don't even know it!! Hahaha! I'm glad you told that beeeyoch to kick rocks!!! How common!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1