God's Gift is the PRESENT!

To Me!

That's right today is my Birthday. I have to say I am most excited about this particular Birthday, because I have been through so much in the past year and a half, that I earned the right to Celebrate!

As I sit here and type this I feel the tears welling up in my eyes, my heart is quaking and my lips begin to quiver. As I think back on the pain, the rejection, the miss understandings and the all around hurt of 2006, I can't believe I made it through. Then when 2007 didn't get much better, I thought I was going to die! But My Father said "NO!" He gave me so much Strength, Courage and Wisdom to make it to 2008 and my Heart Rejoices! Without the Lord I don't know where I would be right now. Except for God's Grace I could be lost and depressed and all sorts of things. But God loved me enough to Carry me through and I thank Him for that. 36....and I still Look Good! How many can say that? (wink)

To Me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday from one of your enthusiastic readers!
Didi Roby said…
TY so much Lu!!! You are the best:) I appreciate you reading me so much. I just hope my thoughts don't start to bore you...lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1