I Quit! (I hurt so bad right now...)

"You gave her 400.00 dollars to pay some credit card debt she had, but
the car you co-signed for is behind 2 months Momma!!"
I am so frustrated right now I want to scream. Nothing is going good for
me right now. I am having Panic Attacks again and everything. I am under
so much stress right it is not funny and I have no one to talk to but
the Lord, and I haven't even been doing that lately. I feel so lost and
confused and lonely and hurt and by myself. I can't take another thing I
swear.
I didn't even ask her to co-sign for my car. I would have just waited,
but she said "no I want to help you." She has not helped me yet. That's
what a co-signer is for...to help in your time of need. I mean that's
what I thought. I was paying every car note and maintaining my car just
fine until I lost my job. And even then I was paying the note with my
unemplyment checks. I never asked her for help and the minute I do she
turns death ears on me. God I'm so hurt. I can't even breathe. I feel
like I am dying inside.
And even if I tried to do things on my own, I wouldn't have anyone to
ask for help in the first place. I don't even know what I believe
anymore I truly don't. I keep telling myself that this overload of pain
and suffering is not from my past, I don't know what I know anymore...I
swear I don't.
I'm sitting in my car crying my eyes out waiting to breathe again.

*No Picture*
~Deirdre Edwina~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1