Totally Unexpected Daydream




My dreams are so vivid at times, that once I am wake up I like to blog them so I don't forget. I didn't blog nor did I write this one down at first because I was a bit taken a back by the dream. This Dream really threw me for a loop and I didn't know what to make of it at first. Most times when I dream it is about Falling down or something or some serial murderer like Jason or somebody is trying to kill me. Well this time one of my ex-sex partners (because he was mosdefntly not my boyfriend) was trying to shoot me! Can you believe that? I was so scared when I woke up that I txted him and when he didn't txt me back (which is normal) I pulled the covers over my eyes and began to Pray.


Why was he of all people trying to kill me? What was this dream really trying to tell me? Was this a warning from God to leave him alone? I was so confused. I don't know but our "relationship" is somewhat volatile in the aspect that he will use the word "we" and I will get all excited and next thing I know it's back to "me" and my heart is the one that ends up broken. Anyway, I tried to leave him alone and I am even trying to be his "friend" but both were and still are "hard to do" Sometimes I believe he does not want to be my friend and other times I think that he can't be anything else. It's the most "interesting" situation I have ever been in that's for sure. So you can imagine my thoughts when I dreamt this dream.


I was coming out of my apartment building and I saw a black car on the corner with it's lights on in the inside of the car. It looked like him, but I thought to myself that can't be him, he is at home with his family. It was the wee hours of the morning so naturally I thought he was with his family. Anyway, I walked slowly to the gate that separates our building from the sidewalk and went to open it. The car light goes out on the inside and I close the gate. I wanted to see what this car was doing before I stepped outside. Now mind you I don't even know what I'm doing up or outside at this time. The car begins to move closer to where I was standing and I felt a chill come over me. As the car approached the gate doorway, I could see it was him and I calmed down and smiled at him as if to say "hey babe" He stopped the car in the middle of the street and next thing I see is a gun pointing at me from the window. I turned and ran back to the front door and rang the bell frantically for someone to let me in. He fired one shot and it hit the glass door and I started to scream. Then I tried to reach my arm inside the door to open it when I heard the next shot. This time it hit the light on the wall and a piece of glass cut my face. By this time I was hysterical. My oldest nephew came to open the door and that's when I woke up. Wild huh? I know.


Out of all the men I ever been with or was in a relationship with I would have never thought in a million years (even in a dream) that he would try to hurt me...let alone try to kill me. Will I tell him about my dream, probably not. He will just make some lame joke about it and that just might piss me off, so I think I will leave this one alone....for now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow. That was some dream miss lady. I know God had to have told what that was all about by now.
ruthibel said…
that dream was freeeky! Trying to shoot you? Oh the illness!
Didi Roby said…
@ Anonoymous
Well I do think He(God) is trying to tell me to leave him alone even as a friend, but that's easier said then done.

@ruthibelle
Yes it was very freeeeky!
Anonymous said…
OMG, that sounds like such a scary dream.

I feel that dreams are more or less our own psychology trying to get us to confront certain subconscious desires or fears. Looks like you were confronting BOTH in your dream.

I don't usually have scary dreams like that, but in my case, I think that when I do have such dreams, it's just my brain trying to tell my body, "WAKE UP! You've had enough sleep!"
Didi Roby said…
@ Lu

Looks like I was confronting both...you are so right. I used to think dreams were my Subconscious pickin up where my Conscious left off the day before. I don't know where this came from.

Wake Up U've had enough sleep! Awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1