It's Dark But I Can See The Light




Know Thyself


poet unknown

"You do not truly know yourself unless you confront yourself in the darkness at three am... no lights to shelter you surrounding you in fake daylight no music to hide the whispers of fear no moon, no stars, nothing... Just you.
With nothing between you and the Dark you face the demons in your soul and see their true face then, knowing them they are conquered... but maybe they will conquer you...
are you game to take that chance?
I'm not. I have never been as scared in my life as I was last night... I raced to seize the torch to protect myself I know the dark within and I do not want to see it's true face... the veiled shadows are more than enough for me. Just thinking about them sends a chill down my spine
I do not need to see to believe in the darkness in my soul. I know it is there...
and I fear that it is stronger than I...
"




I found this piece to be very interesting and wanted to post it. I have been in a dark place and felt like I would never see the light again. That was before I allowed God to take full control of my life. I have been in Church my whole life, however, I was chosen to walk in Salvation when I 23 years old and I haven't wanted to do anything else since. I have made a few mistakes and done a few things my way since being transformed, but I wouldn't do anything else. I simply Love my Life in Christ Jesus!


18 More Days...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1