Chocolate Charlie Previews...




Okay, so I am at the movies with my youngest nephew(jaylend) and a friend all set to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...which by the way is crazy funny! When the previews come on. There was a preview for the new 'Zorro' movie that I am diffently going to see. There was one for 'Wallace and Gromet'. If you are not a big ol cartoon head like myself, you probably won't know this one. Then there was a preview for a new Tim Burton film...(dude who did 'Nightmare before Christmas' and of course 'Charlie and the Chocolate.......)
In this preview there was this young man who is forced to marry a young girl that he is really not in love with totally. So the day of his wedding he gets cold feet, and runs out the church and through a graveyard. There in the graveyard, he accidentally falls and the ring he had for the other young lady is placed on the finger of this dead bride who know thinks that he is her soul mate. (it's pretty interesting believe me) So this young man and this dead! young bride fall in love and eveyone tries to break them apart. (This next line is the reason for my blog). Then the announcer guy says "Can a heart still break, after it's stopped beating?" Damn...And I thought I was deep!
That got me to thinking...is that possible? Can your heart still get broken after you die? I mean really, if it were to break, how would you even know it was broken?
As I write this my heart is already broken...and it's hurts so bad...I wish I was dead... does that count? Go figure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1