That's It...I'm Outta Here!



Now That's It!

Okay, so let's talk about people who get caught in their S**t, and other people find out about it...they want to RUN! That's the problem I am having with someone right now. I mean they get to running like you did something to them. Like your the one in the wrong or something.

Tell me this...why is it that your "so called friends", don't like to hear the freakin' truth? Why in the h*ll did you even ask me in the first place then? I mean I am the type of person who will tell you the truth no matter what. I have learned to take corrective critisism, so why can't you?

So, she tells me that she and this guy I don't really approve of are..."just friends" and expects me to believe it. First of all, he is MARRIED! Secondly he's MARRIED! And lastly...HE'S MARRIED FOOL! She gets an attitude when I tell her that for the third time...how do I know she has an attitude...cause this mess flies out her mouth..."I heard you the first time Dang." Dang?..what kind of mess is that? She is seeing a MARRIED man and she gets mad when I, (her bestgirl) Don't approve? Twisted!

She then tells me that he is not happy with his Wife and she don't ever see him with her. And that he wants to spoil her and all this other BS. Well, first af all you don't see her with him, because she is probably at home taking care of her HOME like a wife should; and he is not going to invite his wife out to his little F**k fest with you...Ms. I'm so desperate to have a man!
Secondly, you weak as H*ll, so he is probably telling you all that "I'm not happy at home" crap, knowing you gonna fall for it so he can get in your draws! (believe me I said all of this to her) Lastly, if he has all this time and money in which to spoil you with, why are your bills past due?...your car note not paid?...Your boys hair not cut?...(I could go on and on here) I mean if a man say he wants to spoil me...then spoil me Damn It! I shouldn't want for nothing. If you gonna play the game, play the game right..shoooks.

Well, needless to say, she is not answering any of my phone calls now. O well! If there is one thing that she should learn from all of this (besides the fact that messing with a MARRIED man is wrong as H*ll) it should be...Don't ask me a D**n thang, if you don't want the truth....ruth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1