Don't Tap Me! My Pet Peeve....



     Okay, let's talk about pet peeves for a moment. I mean everybody has one. Believe me you got one. Just take a moment and think about that thing that makes you the most upset when you see it...hear it...feel it...etc. Mine people is...niggs that like to tap you when they want something! What the mess is that all about? huh? can somebody tell me why a person has to tap your arm or shoulder or leg in order to tell you something? I think my friends do that mess just to tick me off.

I mean I do have a name people...it's Dee-Dee just incase you forgot. I work with small children and when they do it(even though it is extra annoying) I tend to over look it...but when a big grown a** person does it...it drives me up wall and back down agian.

Okay here is a senerio....I'm sitting in the laundry mat today and the attendent is this older lady (whose voice is already annoying me half to death) she is helping me to fold my clothes. (Thank you ms. ida) So everytime she finds a piece that is still a little damp, she comes up to me and taps my shoulder...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She must have found about five pieces! Now my family and I have been going to this laundry mat ever since I was about 20 years old...so ms ida knows my name...h*ll I just said hers twice while writing this blog. so I say to her..."ms ida, could please not tap my shoulder when you want my attention...the kids at my job do that and Im off this weekend." Sweet right? Well, guess what she found her 6th piece of damp clothing and she tapped my shoulder once again...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I guess that is just something I will have to get over....what you think? While your at it...what's your pet peeve?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1