That Age ol' Question?




Okay so it's 3:08 in the am, and haven't had much sleep...Not to mention the fact that I have to take my mother to work in about...1 hour and 45 min. Wow! what the hell was I thinking when I got out of bed in the first place? Don't really know actually. I thought I heard something in the other room, but come to find out...it was the people underneath me; doing...well take a guess?
So naturally I go straight for the computer...right now this boy and me are having a serious relationship. Can't take my hands off of him. (smiling) If only..well never mind, I'll saved that for another entry.
As I sit here and check emails, visit my "pages" for intersting and worth while comments, that surely I will responsed to ; even though..."why do I bother sometimes" I begin to ponder that same thing I ponder from time to time. Why is it that the ones you want to pester you to death...don't?(ie; constent phones, unexpected visits, flowers for no reason(so many you can't even breathe), letters, notes, gifts...etc) And the ones that you don't want pester you to death...do?(ie; constent phones, unexpected visits, flowers for no reason(so many you can't even breathe), letters, notes, gifts...etc)
I of course have a theory to the madness. I even began to share this said theory with a friend of mine, who clearly would like to challenge me on it (bring it on teej:)) Now, you don't have to see it my way, I just feel this needs to be said and a repsonse must be read in order for this world I have so clevery created for myself; can have rhyme and reason.
I think the reason why the ones we want are not the ones we get is because, they are not the ones who will keep it up after they have gotten our noses open. They already know that hey, I might not call you every day (just to say hello or how was your day?) so hey, why start? And as for the ones who shower you with so much effection you need a bath in reality after they are done...well, the know you are used to it so they know...hey, I better keep this S**T up or else she/he(don't want to leave anyone out) might spass out!
In either case I have yet to figured the whole thing out. Maybe some else has a better explaination. Remember this is just my opinion! Dee-Dee
P.S. it's 3 in the morning..so if you find a mis-spelled word or two....hey!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well I must say that I was expecting something quite different from this when I came to your page. And as you suggested, I have started with July 05. This is very nice Danni. I am impressed! And why didn't I know it was pink.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1