CSI...Childish Sisters (are) Irritating!


Okay so I have told you about my tumultuous past year and gave you a glimpse into my future...well here lately I have been subject to some silly a**, foolery a**, ignorant a** female garbage, that I was once not apart of in any shape form or fashion. I would always try to stand as far away from that type of Bullish that I possibly could. In fact I would go to great lengths to stay away from that garbage. I mean we as women already have it hard as it is....you know being labeled as "mess starters" and "angry women" (my personal favorite) This is why I don't have that many "girlfriends" to begin with. The same four I had since I was in my early 20's are the same 4 I still have....well Millz and Twin are a different story (smile) And then there are my other cyber girls that I love dearly....but as for the rest of them.....

The Church CSI's for starters...I would name them off one by one, but I am not in no way prepared to fight with some lame a** women at this present time. (Divas don't fight) instead I will refer to them in "Nickname" fashion only.

T&T:
These two broads work my nerve! At times I feel like I am literally about to lose it when they are speaking to me. Now that one of them is with child, she has calmed it on down a bit (thank God) but the other one... ish that she thinks is funny or "just jokes" can be very very hurtful. And one day they are going to find someones epithelial on a blunt object, that was used to knock the hell out of her!

My advice: Stop blowing hot air and Get a life!

Ocean's 1:
This broad is the only chick I know that has a permanent mean mug at all times! This broad hasn't been right with me since I didn't give her daughter any cupcakes the day of her Birthday party. First of all I don't believe in rewarding kids when they do wrong, so being that I am the Children's Church Ministry Leader, the choice is mine. So now when she comes in to drop off her seemingly innocent child to class on Sundays, she talks all around me like I'm supposed to give a good got dang!

Memo to Ocean: I don't give a good got dang!

The Mimic:
This is one of the women in the church that makes me the sickest! I am only Dee Dee and I don't know how to be any one else. So, therefore when time comes for me to show you what I am made of, it's no tall order for me. This woman agrees with everything people say and do and then tries to get a little chip on her shoulder when anyone (namely me) doesn't agree with her foolery. Don't tell me one thing on the phone and then when we see that person at church, you wanna act like you are their best friend...naw baby girl tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! I can't stand those type of women...those backstabbing, laugh in your face, and talk behind your back women....they make me sick!

MSG for the Mimic: Two faces only bring about wrinkles faster!

The Princess:
This is the woman that everyone thinks I am just like. Well, I disagree! I am nothing like her. Sure we have similarities and everything, but I am not an: uptight, high strung, bossy, bully with two children and a miserable husband! Now don't get me wrong, I love her, but I am nothing like her. I don't do things for ppl only to throw it in their faces later. Nor do I make accusation about any and everything! Nor do I like to be seen, and think ppl are beneath me.

Disclosure: No Cross no Crown. Royalty need not boast! I am not a Princess...I am a Queen!
The JOB CSI's are next...
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

proacTiff said…
Let it all our, girl. The title of this one ... priceless!

Hugs & love,

"Twin" here.
She Her Me said…
hahahahaha!!
I loved this one. You know, it's funny that no matter where you go, no matter the state you live in, or church you go to...these same women are there! Can I get a witness?
Preach sista!
Didi Roby said…
@Twin...I know right?

@Stepanie...Girl you have no idea...:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1