Deficient In Vitamin "W" List

What is Vitamin "W"... The Word Of God!

Okay, so I am leaving my current place of dwelling (do to irreconcilable difference) and I am moving in with my sister, which I don't mind at all since here lately we have really developed a wonderful relationship. Plus my nephews and my Mother are there...hey, back in biblical times the whole family lived together. Anyway, my house won't be ready for another month or so....oh, I'm sorry did I fail to mention I HAVE MY OWN HOUSE! OOPS MY BAD! (God is good ya'll) So to make myself feel good, I comprised this list.

1. Life was good when I lived on my own.

2. A little lonely at times, but still good.

3. He came over "every other day" but it was worth it...

4. And no I'm not talking about your sorry a**!!!! (I wish I never met him/at all/even though/I love (hate) him so/But he got love for me)

5. Aquafina is some nasty water damnit! And I don't want none! Plz get out of my face with that water.

6. GO BEARS! BEAR DOWN COLTS!!!

7. C = COUNT

O = ON

L = LOSING

T = THE

S = SUPER BOWL

8. Was he for real when he asked her for a threesome?

9. And more importantly did he have a momentary lasp of judgement when he asked me to join him?

10. Dumba**!

11. Had an opportunity to go, but she pissed me off! She has no idea the pressure I'm under.

12. Sorry Shells :(

13. Two new pairs of Shoes and one pair are Choo...

14. Now I'm broke!

15. But my feet are hot!

16. I thought he was gay when I saw him for the first time.

17. Do guys go bowling with one another on date night?

18. Seemed a bit suspect to me...

19. I miss the created of "suspect"

20. I will have to jam with you soon Min. Macklin!

21. Tuesdays and Thursdays in the past...I need to go back ASAP!

22. I clean up now more then ever. That's one thing she taught me.

23. Thanks Lisa!

24. Can't believe he had the nerve to get in my face.

25. And ask me why I was raising my voice....again I say the nerve!

26. .....why you raising your voice (place N word here)?

27. I ain't your wife!!!

28. My eyes were so swollen the next morning.

29. Linny was a big help...Thanks girl!

30. Packed my ish that same day and hit the road.

31. Lisa K. helped the next night...Thanks girlie!

32. It is so dang frang cold out them doors man!

33. I Samuel 12:20

34. She failed a BIG TEST...but so did I.

35. Imagine me/being free/trusting you/totally/finally I can/imagine me/have to admit it was hard to see/you being in love with someone like me/finally I can/imagine me. Kirk Frankiln

36. She is fine now...but for a moment there...Whoa!

37. Twine Twin Twin and I are back on track...Peace be still my love

38. My sister is a God send right now.

39. Thanks Kim!

40. Girl/can't you tell it's me/your all that I ever want/all I ever need. Ginuwine

Bout to get me some Godka..better get you some vitamin W

U.W.R.A:)

Comments

proacTiff said…
Thirty-seven hits home for me:). But, when did they ever get off-track?
Didi Roby said…
Twin...
Ha Ha...me sorry:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1