Blood Type "G"


Dear Heavenly Father in Jesus name I thank you for this day that you have made and that I will never see again. I thank you for being able to see and hear this day. I'm blessed because you are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and you keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing and caused you to grieve. I

I ask now for forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all hurt harm and danger. Help me continue this day with a positive attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of this day and every day that comes after it. Clear my mind that I may be able to hear from you. Let me not whine or whimper over things I have no control over.

I know that when I can't pray, you listen to my heart. Please continue use me to do your will. Continue to bless me so that I may bless others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak...keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know you intimately. I pray for those that don't believe. But I thank you thank I do believe.

I believe that You change people and You change things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers that you will bless them according to Your will for their lives. I pray for peace, love and joy in my home and on my job. I pray that we become Debt free and that the shackles of bondage are loosed from our feet. I pray that You meet each and every one my needs as well as the needs of my family according to your will for my life and there's.

I pray Father God that you heal my broken heart and mend each and every piece and restore each and every piece back to it's original form. I pray that you teach me how to guard my heart against the enemy that comes to steal from me. I ask that every situation be fixed in my life according to your will and not my own. I ask that heal, deliver and set free all those who have caused me pain. I pray that you save those that need to be saved and blessed those that need to be blessed according to Your will and not their own. Father, I ask that you let them know that You are God and that they are loved as well.

Father, You are an awesome God. A wonderful God. A magnificent God. A forgiving God. An all seeing and all knowing God. You are more then life to me and I love you with all my heart. And Father when you do all these things I will be so careful to give Your name all the glory and all the Honor that only You deserve. Thank you for listening to me and hearing my words.

In Jesus mighty name I pray...Amen
Had to get that off my chest.
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

proacTiff said…
Heavy. Powerful.

Pro'
PAINKEY said…
Wow, that was deep!
made me feel like I got something off fo my chest too!

Happy Valentines day to you too!
Unknown said…
Sounds like those words are coming from deep down.
Beautiful and powerful words. Keep lifting up your prayers, they are heard.
Didi Roby said…
@ Twin...you know how we do right?

@Pinky...Wow is right. I was so full that day.

@Stunner...Way deep down.

@Writer's Nocturne...Thank you hun..I mean them.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1