Bored To Death List...


Okay so I am bored to death here at work, so I need to make me a list.



Lord, where are the patients at? It's slow as molasses right now! And her voice is getting on my nerves!


As I sit here looking out the window of my job, I notice that my car needs washing....BADLY!


Looks more Grey then White right now.


Now watch it snow once I wash that car...that burns me up.


I am a "Millionaire" in training! So watch what you say to me.


My face has gone down tremendously. Those are some wonder drugs!


She kept on looking at me like I had been in a fight or something...noz heifer!


He asked me out to the show...I think I will go. He was always nice ppl to be around.


SBC called today. It was nice to hear his voice. But surprisingly nothing kicked up inside of me....that's a good thing.


Could this day get any drier....Dee Dee thinking...."I wanna go home!!!!"


Need to pay my cell phone bill when I get off. I hope they are not crowded...they usually are.


She has found her Prince...she deserves it. 18 years is along time yo! She might have to move though...am i ready for that? I guess I will have to be.


I guess I'm saving my self/I wouldn't want to work it out in heaven/not without you/I guess I'm saving my self/and I really want to work it out/down here hell/with you. Van Hunt


BK put me on like a year and a half ago....miss you!


Tiff....Twin...how's the weather ma!


15 min til wrap up time...I can't wait!


My space heater broke...anyone wanna by this DIVA a new one?


Time to go...for now that is...


U.W.R.A:)




Comments

PAINKEY said…
gurl, I have been bored outta my mind since the new yr. THings have been so slow here its sad.
I hate it bc I need to keep this mind occupied to not have to think about all the million things that are going on that I would rather not think about like bills, bills, bills...lol...
hang in there dee-dee

ttyl
;)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1