In My New Skin List


Okay so it seems like here lately I am posting more then ever....I have a lot of stuff I need to get off my chest!...


1. Seems like I don't know anything that goes on in that place anymore.....


2. Is that really where I am supposed to be?.......


3. We looked straight into one another eyes....and nothing......


4. Is that because I am finally get over ol what's his face?......


5. That ish was 5.00 dollars. And it didn't even put a dent in it. I need to go and get me some change.....


6. Spent three wonderful hours in the Shoes dept at Nordstroms...best darn time of my life!....


7. Those coats like hers cost 800.00 dollars....she must be tripping.....


8. He came to my job looking for me.....


9. Can you say stalker!.....


10. "Stalker".....


11. This grieving thing is harder then I thought.....


12. Grissom came back yesterday....and then Keppler died...


13. WTF?......


14. Why does he have a freaking website then?.....


15. Anna Nicole Smith...WTF happen?


16. I always thought she was beautiful....


17. Even at her heaviest she was beautiful.....


18. Did you know that Grief will kill you?


19. Esplly if you don't deal with it properly...


20. Poor Anna Nicole.....


21. Live fast, die young....Grissom


22. Speaking of Shoes....lol....did you know that I have a cobblers license?


23. Well I do....


24. I LOVE ME SOME ROBIN THICKE!


25. .....and I was up on him since Cherry Blue Skies....


26. Ya'll don't know THICKE!


27. Why is Lovie Smith married to a White woman?.......


28. I have dated White men in the past......


29. Just asking...........


30. And she knows Dr. Jenkins knows why I asked


31. Could my day get any longer!!!


32. Pick up the boys, swing by and get the PC, and start on the paper...in that order.....


33. Creflo must be off cause here she come to the window.....


I must not have nothing else to do...

U.W.R.A:)

Comments

She Her Me said…
I found your blog by happenstance...and I love it girl. You think just the way I do... Even in your randomness...

I'm healing from a broken heart too...and I definitely can feel you. It ain't no joke!! Keep your head up girl...I'm definitely gonna keep reading.

~Stephanie~
Didi Roby said…
Stephanie...

Hey Girl! Thanks for reading me. I have to let this ish out before I burst! Can you dig it?

The healing process is harder then I ever imagined it would be. I finally know how people who have lost a loved one feels...it's the same thing.

It just plan ol hurts. But we are going to be fine!!!!
She Her Me said…
It really is! It's like the death of someone close to you. You go through all the stages of grief. I chuckled when I read that part of your blog talking about how you're still in the Anger portion. Hell, I think I am too!

But at some point we have to realize that we are strong, beautiful women and that it probably is actually a BLESSING that these dumb ass men are no longer in our lives. We're too good for them!! :)
Didi Roby said…
Amen Stephanie!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1