Loooovvvvve It!


Well thanks to my girl BK I get to do another one of these wonderful tags! You know I love these things right folks....well here I go!

Accent - Proper....is that an accent?
Bra size - wtf?............ZED!!!...............
Chore I hate - Sweeping
Dad's name - Paw~paw....Love ya!
Essential make-up - Make Lip Glass!
Favorite perfume - JaDore...by Dior

Gold or Silver? - Is Platinum an option?
Hometown - Chi~city!
Insomnia - Almost everyday....
Job Title - Medical Transcriptionist

Living Arrangement - With A 4 1/2 pound pug name funky
Mom's Birthplace - Indiana
Number of Sexual Partners - 8....but in my mind....
Overnight Hospital Stays - 0
Phobia(s) - Chewing gum while driving and being hit from behind by another car and bitting my tongue.
Quote - "I'll teach you something once. Show you something twice...the third time you're own your own." Ray

Religion - King James Bible!
Siblings - 2
Two I'm tagging -
Millz and Some Anno Person....and anyone else:)
Unnatural hair colors I've worn - Blonde...still Blonde

Vegetable I refuse to eat - Green Peas...yuck!
Worst habit - Rubbing my eyes
X-rays I've had - Catscan and MRI
Yummy foods I make - Baked Chicken, Grill Cheese and Cereal...

Zodiac sign - Virgo Baby!

Comments

Knockout Zed said…
Don't blame me on that Bra Size thing!!! I got it that way! Though, I am curious.
*eyebrows moving up and down rapidly*

KZ
brooklyn babe said…
You gotta teach me how to make Cereal!!!
claudia said…
Hi Dee Dee. Interesting list. I too am a medical transcriptionist! I work from home though.
Didi Roby said…
Okay zeddy I will let you slide...this time:)

Lol...BK

Claudia...Alright co worker:)
DramaFree said…
I wear JaDore too!
Didi Roby said…
Alright LS...we gonna be twins in a minute chica!:)
Unknown said…
I love baked chicken too!
Organized Noise said…
If rubbing your eyes is your worst habit, then you're doing alright. Good stuff.
Didi Roby said…
Sad isn't it....Oraganized Noise:)

Hey Princess....Mess you too chica!

Chicken at your house Stunner:)
Cherise said…
Don't you tag me with this.. LMAO..
Didi Roby said…
LMAO2...well in that case....Reesie you have been tagged!!!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1