My BACK Field Out Motion...


Okay my plan was to shop and take me Mother out this weekend, didn't happen. I had the worst weekend ever! Well aside from the fact that the Lord allowed me to wake up, the rest was the worst! Well aside from the John Legend DVD my friend brought over to me...the rest was the worst! I was lying on my back all freaking day long. And not in a good way if you know what I mean...*wink* I was in a miserable state...Worst feeling I have ever felt, besides a toothache that is...Anyway I woke up Saturday morning and didn't want to get out of the bed...and that is not like me at all. I'm usually up and going on with my day by 9am on a Saturday, so this was not like me at all. My mother came in my room and asked me if I was okay, cause like I said this was not like me. Finally I try to get up and DAG NABIT! my BACK was so sore I couldn't even move. I was in so much pain I wanted to slap someone I ain't lying. Come to find out I strained while helping the tech lift a patient onto the MRI table...this person was a biggin! I was walking like a crippled person all bent over and what not, but what did your girl go and put on to go to the clinic...that's right my silly behind self put on a pair of 4" heels and I couldn't hardly walk! I'm so freaking vain it's ridiculous. I could have found a pair of flats to put on just this once...but no had to look my best in public.
Well when I got to the doc office which was somewhere around 12 noon, I couldn't even hardly stand up...it wasn't bad like it was that morning but it was still very uncomfortable. Well we walk in and sit down and were waiting to be seen, there were these two scary looking twins starring at me the whole time I was sittng there. I mean these two women were looking at me from the time I sat down to the time I got up to see the doc....it was freaking me out! And you know how you try not to look at people when they are starring at you, but you can't help it...It felt very uncomfortable. So while I'm sitting there talking to my mother, two people I think a husband and wife got up to move and the scary twin women moved closer to me. I was like WTF? What is their problem. Well I am nudging my Mother in a panic and she told me to ask them why they were looking at me. I was concerned but didn't want to start anything with them cause my back was hurting for one. My Mother is no spring chicken for two and three...I had on 4" heels for Christs sakes. So I just read my mag and pretended not to see them. Well after what seemed like forever...I tell you...waiting is the best example of relativity I ever knew. Anyway the doc came out to get me and when I got up the scary twins said...in unison...literally..."Take care Ms. Scott" as in Jill Scott....WTF? I don't look like Jill Scott at least not to me I don't. All this time I thought the scary twins were putting a spell on me...they actually thought I was a famous person. I mean really...would a famous person have to wait 9 HOURS!(joking) in the doc office?


Well I'm happy top report that today my back feels 100% better.
What's Aching You?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Brea said…
Sorry to hear about your back pain. 4" heels?! We suffer for beauty sometimes...
Hope you're feeling better!!!!! What's that thing that pops up in the front of your blog?
DramaFree said…
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. You made my back hurt when you said you went to the doc in 4 in. heels though
Didi Roby said…
Sony...
I read ya but sometimes I can't leave a msg while at work....but I diffntly hear chica:)

Princess...
I have no idea love...what does it look like?

Brea...
You know my crazy tail...

LS...
I need help you know that:)
PAINKEY said…
hey jill..oops i mean dee-dee, LOL
How funny, see what happens whey you dress like a supa star just to go to the dr. especially when most folks are sick they look like crap.....you crack me up ;)

well, my weekend was ill too. I must have seasonal allergies or something, my nose is trippin....

Been goin on 5 days and still feel the same....

well, glad 2 see u better....next time, tell them u just got your nails done and cant help them lift biggie smalls on the mri table! lol
Didi Roby said…
Khalli...
Looks like we gone have to talk about that carrying thang...:)

Pain...
Porbably sinunitus...did I spell that right?...get better ma!
DramaFree said…
Girl, I feel you. I wear heels all the time, to the point it makes my back hurt. So when you said back pain, I said 'yeouch' lol
Unknown said…
Sorry to hear that your weekend was spoiled. I hope your back feels better soon and that it isn't serious.

A Jill Scott look-a-like? Hmm. Interesting.
Rose said…
I can barely walk in 3 inches. As a matter of fact, I very seldom will wear that height. glad that you are better.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1