Check My Pulse...


Okay so way back in Dec I was seeing someone who was a repeat dater from my past and well let's just say it ended for good somewhere around me WAKING THE HELL UP and BEING TIRED OF BEING TIRED...and I am as I have stated before, am enjoying my singledom...is that a word? Anyway, he gets to telling me the same lame mess that he said before and for some reason this time I finally heard it for what it truly was. Not a break up or put down, but it was the words of a scared little boy trying to convince himself of something and not me. So seriously I was cool with the whole thing. Oh yes it had a bit of a sting to it...yes it. No one in a million years could have told me that I would be single with no children at age 32...no one could have told me that. But I have come to the realization that my time is not God's time. I have always known that but things like this make it such a reality.

So I am over here in the Chi having a blast doing and going wherever I want to go and having fun. This month alone I have been on at least...at least 17-18 dates, and that is not to mention those quick lunches in between work. Not to mention all the good stuff that is happening in my life now, with my career and everything, it would seem that your girl is doing alright.
Well how many know that when you are doing well...the enemy gets mad? First of all I never put myself in sitches that would or could be potentially dangerous and cause havoc in my life...at least not on purpose I don't. So when I got my new phone number...I only gave it to certain indiviuals...and if you don't have it, then you are a change I made. So one of my ex~girlfriends who shall remain nameless (Tonya!!!!) gave this repeat dater my new cell number, I of course kicked her a** to the curb. The nerve of some ppl right? When he called me I was a bit scared like WTF? How did you get my new number. And when he told me he saw Tonya!!!! I almost lost it. I said "Plz hold..." never to return to the phone and called her behind up and let her have it! Well thinking that the coast was clear again, I went on with my new life and thought no more about it...until coming home from work one day and seeing said boy at my door ringing my bell. Okay this ish has got to stop Dee~Dee...is what I told myself.....(Me/Him Conversation below)

"What do you want?"
"I been looking for you."
"I can see that...*stalker*"
"Ha Ha Ha. I hear that you been doing big things lately...and..."
"What you thought....I wouldn't be doing well or something?"
"Naw I just knew how things ended and thought you might have been..."
"What? Sad? Broken hearted? Lost? Sick over you? Hurt? You didn't check my pulse when you left did you? I was still breathing then and I am still inhaling now that you're gone." Then I walked off doing my best JJ Evans walk.


To tell you the truth I actually gave his behind to much commentary....but it felt darn good!
You still breathing out there?
U.W.R.A. :)

Comments

Rose said…
17-18 dates in one month. Girl are you having a ball or what? I like how you handled that situation. That was fabulous when you said you didn't check my pulse.
NameLiar said…
Deeds...long time no read! Sorry babes been busy...give a broad a call...HELLLOOO!!
Brea said…
My goodness, I have dated three guys in the past year and I am exhausted. 17-18 dates? How do you do it? Good job with the repeat dater, I'm proud :)
Unknown said…
17-18 dates! Girl you're certainly not joking around!
PAINKEY said…
you go gurl!!!
you made me start singin,
"I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up, Im not gone a stop, Im keep on survivin."

do da dang thang gurl....
Didi Roby said…
ROSE,BREA,STUNNER AND PAIN...
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MY LOVE...YEAH I AIN'T PLAYING WITH THIS SINGLE THANG!

MILLZ...
I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU...WILL DO ON THE CALL...ASAP! LETS DO WICKED...FEEL ME?
Anonymous said…
whoa... 17-18 dates...

i agree with the others.. just with couple dates, i feel tired already.. 17-18?? it's a marathon to me... i might not even remember their name :D girl, i'm very impressed!!! you really do enjoy the single life

HATS OFF!!!

and i'm glad that you're having fun there...
Didi Roby said…
About 5 of those gentlemen were repeat dates...so keeping up with names was no problem...:)

It's fun!
MZPEACH said…
I am so happy for you Dee Dee. Glad to see things going well. Girl, don't ask why I have been lurking on your site..rofl. I'm silly. But I've been keeping up. If you have site meter I am Cbeyond Atlanta if you ever wondered...lol. That profile pic looks like you too...lol.
MZPEACH said…
I'll go put some clothes on later...lol.
Didi Roby said…
GIRL PLZ...YOU LOOK HOT DO YOU..YOU HEAR?

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1