3 Fits...2 For Dinner and...1 Legend




Okay so it's Friday and I have a great weekend planned for myself...oh yes I do! I have been waiting a very long time for the moment when I can get back to being the old Dee~Dee. Not that the new Dee~Dee is a bad thing, it's just that she has been taking a back seat to all the other things that have been going on lately.....let me break it down.

Well as some of you may know I left the banking position back in Dec of 2005 and for awhile I was not working a steady job. And because of that, my shopping life took a saver beating. Seriously folks I haven't bought anything new in what seems like forever! And that is just unacceptable. So now that the Moola sitch has been rectified, your girl will be doing some ridiculous shopping this week end! Mills....I'll be on Michigan Ave...just in case you looking for your girl! Anyway, I have it all planned out.

First I have a wedding to attend on Sat morning and I need to stop by the mall on the way home and pick up a pair of fab shoes...can't walk up in the wedding with last years shoes on....the thought! Then after that I shall swing on by the reception for a sneak and peak deal...never really liked those things much...just wanna show my face and jet! Then it's off to eat! My mother has been very sick these past few months...to the point of scaring me half to death, so I am going to take my Mother out for a special dinner at my fav place to eat...The Grand Lux on Michigan Ave. She is my heart and I want to spend some quality time with her. Hey call me a mama's girl if you want...she is my number one girl and you only get one right? Then, it's off to do some POWER SHOPPING! MAN I TELL YOU I PLAN ON BUYING AT LEAST 3 NEW OUTFITS AND AT LEAST 2 NEW PAIRS OF SHOES MINUS THE PAIR I AM GOING TO BUY FOR THE WEDDING. After my day is done, I am going to relax by taking a long hot bath and listen John Legend speak on how to really get lifted. Yes folks I do believe that I deserve this coming weekend of fun and shopping. Hanging with the fam and vibing with a Legend.

What Do You Have Planned?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Enjoy your shopping and your wekend!
DramaFree said…
I hope you had a lovely weekend chica! I know Moms enjoyed spending time with her baby :)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1