My Praise Causes Things 2 Look Betta...


Okay so I have this new career going on and everything appears to to be going well...notice I said "appears" For you know most things are different on the outside then they are on the inside (one eyebrow raised) I work with only one other person (cause the MRI tech and Doc don't count) and she is one hyper individual! I mean this lady needs to calm the hell down! I mean bring it down like 1,000! She is all over the freakin place.

Anyway, come to find out this broad is a SNITCH! I tell you folks if you were picking your nose she would tell it. I knew when I first met her that she was just a little touched in the head. And when the phones are ringing like crazy she becomes even more coo~coo in the head. She's about 55 years old and set in her ways like nobody's business. But I know how to deal with her...no problem. *note to self...call up Bruno just in case I might need to hide the body...* Oh was I thinking out loud? Sorry Folks!

Anyway, The enemy is always trying to discourage me in one way or another and just before I got the new and improved career...it started to snow like crazy and the darn buses threatened to go on strike. Now where I work is like 4 buses away from my house and I don't have a car anymore...so you know I will be upset if the buses go on strike! *note to self...call Jackie just in case I need to set it off up at the CTA place* Oh was I thinking out loud? Sorry Folks!


Then when I was hired I started on the pay week and therefore I was supposed to receive a chk the same time as everyone else...well wouldn't you know that when pay day came they told your girl they would have t0 mail mine to me...well I of course said to them..."I didn't mail my work up in here..." Well I sure pray that the moola arrives in a timely fashion. *note to self...call Mustafa and get the recipe for those fire cocktail things...you know just in case...* Oh was I thinking out loud? Sorry Folks!

Well anyway, the more I praise the Lord things will look betta.
Just gotta get in my own Groove.
Got your groove yet?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Organized Noise said…
Each day brings me closer to finding my groove. I used to let a lot of things get to me, but lately, I've realized that there are far more important things, than the ones going on at my job. If something were to happen, and I lost my job, I know its not the end of the world. The sun WILL rise again tomorrow and life will go on. Nowadays, I don't take things to personally. I just deal with what happens and move on from it.
Rose said…
Hey Dee Dee:
Glad you are still writing because you know that's some stuff about the check and the snitch. But things always get better. I don't think jobs would be fun to go to without all that drama. Handle your thang girl.
Didi Roby said…
You said a mouth full organized noise...I must agree:)

Good to hear from you Rose...you are diffntly right:)
DramaFree said…
I'm definitely in a groove right now. I'm still here, still standing, and strong only because of Him. Got a lot to be grateful for.

Get ya groove on girl :)
Didi Roby said…
LS...
everytime I click your link...it tells me that it is gone...what the deal ma? Trying to come by and read ya!!!!
It seems that although you have a few bumps in th eroad that the ride is very smooth right now...

That means the bessings have already been issued. Timing is everything.
PAINKEY said…
God is Good!!!!
Didi Roby said…
HASSAN...
THATS RIGHT MY LOVE...THINGS ARE ALREADY LOOKIN BETTA:)

PAINKEY...
YOU GOOD MA? I'LL READ ON FOR MORE DETAILS:)
Didi Roby said…
pain...
email me asap!
Didi Roby said…
Sony...
I tell you this broad is on 1000! lol:) but I am doing the darn thang!

You good:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1