YESTERDAY



Okay so I seeing someone...not the someone I would like to see...but I guess he will do...that is we are just friends and doing this dating thing. He calls me all the time...not in an annoying kind of way, but in a more...*how's your day?* kind of way which is sort of cool cause most guys wouldn't even think to ask. Well we were supposed to hang out YESTERDAY, but some how our signals got crossed.....way crossed if you know what I mean! See folks this is what happen....

7:00 am YESTERDAY.....
I got up after turning my alarm clock on snooze for like the 10th time and the phone began to ring. Well since I don't have a minute to spare, I ignore the call and rush to get dressed.

7:45 am YESTERDAY....
I am running down the stairs trying to make the bus in order to be at work on time and the phone rings again. I see it's him so I answer it, but do to the tight hall way my call is dropped and I lose the connection with dude.

8:21 am YESTERDAY.....
I try to call dude back and let him know I wasn't trying to avoid his calls and get things straight, but just when I call his cell phone, the bus I was on passes this construction site and that loud drill thingy is making such a racket that he can't hear. And because your girl is indeed a lady...I wasn't about to yell into the cell phone like most chicks I see. That ish just irritates me to no end! Hello and anyone say noise pollution!

11:00 am YESTERDAY....
My phone rings but I am at work and the SNITCH! is watching my every move so once again I ignore it and continue with my work. This time dude leaves a msg and he left some what of a toned msg...meaning me thinks dude was just a little upset and the phone tag game that was going on...Hey! IT AIN'T MY FAULT! LMAO!!! Well I call him back sometime later and we make plans to go to one of my fav places to eat....The Grand Lux...Love that place!

5:00 pm YESTERDAY....
I am wrapping things up at work and I get a call from my friend and partner in crime as far as llop is concerned and she reminds me that there is rehearsal tonight and she won't be able to get there by 7:00....but guess who can? Well, seeing that llop is my ministry obligation, I tell her that I will be there. Well by this time it's a little after 6 and I am half way to the church when my phone rings and it's dude telling me that he has to cancel......*screeching sound....PAUSE.....NOW YA'LL KNOW I AM UPSET AT THE FACT THAT HE IS CANCELING ON ME...I MEAN I WAS GOING TO DO THE SAME THING....BUT I HAVE A DARN GOOD REASON TO....JESUS! LET'S CONTINUE SHALL WE...* Anyway, he tells me that his best friend is upset cause his girlfriend broke up with him....*SEE....NOT JESUS!* and he was going over there for a little while and didn't know what time he would be done. Then he adds..."You know how it is right?" I wanted to say "Hell Naw" but then I thought of the many times I ran to my girlfriends rescue due to some knuckle headed negro. This was just a switch for me. Well after convincing myself he was telling the truth, I let it go and went on to dance rehearsal and then on home.

11:15 pm YESTERDAY.....
My phone rings and it's dude....*one eyebrow raised* I say "hey what's up? How's your boy?" He tells me that dude is good and asks me what I was doing...*SEE, THIS IS WHY I AM SINGLE NOW....AIN'T NOTHING OPEN AT 11 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT AND EVEN IF THERE IS ONE OR TWO...I WASN'T ABOUT TO GET UP OUT OF MY BED AND GO TO WHEREVER THOSE PLACES WERE. NO HE MUST NOT KNOW. KNOW WHAT YOU ASK....THAT I AM NOT THE ONE!* I told him that I was going to sleep and never to call me at that time again unless he was telling me I just won a million dollars in the publishers clearing house sweepstakes and politely said good night. Man I tell you he better get it together if he ever wants to enjoy my company again!


How was your YESTERDAY?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

You are playing games with this cat. Please do yourself and especially this man a favor and tell him that you do not want to deal with him.

You cannot complain about the 'game' is you're running it on someone.

It's obvious by the words you chose in this particular post, your sarcasm and the narrative descriptions used that you do not want any parts of this dude, and he is genuinely attempting to get at you.

You're not really into him.

Just save the time, effort and unecessary emotional investment by letting him know that even though there may be physical attraction, maybe moral agreements, spiritual belief... Something palatable about him that resonated with you... It just seems like he ain't the one for the dating/relationship thing.

It'll keep him from doing the typical male thing at this point, and I'm sure you know what that is...
PAINKEY said…
well, my yesterday was a lil better than the day before. I hope it gets easier as the days go on.....
I hate phone tag and cancelled dates, makes women or me get cranky bc as a woman a million things run thru your head. Just hate it.
ITs good that you are upfront about late night calls. Unless its requested on ones part, then its ok. Men, when will they ever catch a clue....
Didi Roby said…
HASSAN...
OKAY SOME OF THAT I CAN DEAL WITH...I SAID SOME. AND YES I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT IS....:)

TBOU...
I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU...I WANT A BOY MY FIRST TIME AROUND AS WELL...I WOULDN'T HAVE TIME FOR A GIRL. I SPEND WAY TOO MUCH TIME IN THE MIRROR AND BATHROOM...LOL:)

SONY...
YOU KNOW ME RIGHT?:)

PAIN...
HOW ARE YOU DOING MA? DID YOU GET MY MSG ON MY LAST POST? READ IT!!!
Anonymous said…
hmm...

dating scene is very confusing... i'm still confused 'til now
DramaFree said…
Don't you just love to receive phone calls after 11? Dude better get it together quickly.
You're right. Thaa time of night? We have to set the standard. You did right Ma.
Unknown said…
These kinda things always seem to happen, you trying to do something and everytime somtheing comes up to disturb you.

11pm, that's kinda late, unless you guys were in a serious relationship, even then that kinda late.
Cherise said…
Everytime I try to leave a comment I get an error message in my email. . hmmmmmm. Well, Miss Dee-Dee I don't blame u for telling him not to call at that hour.. it's inappropriate. period. But u know how some chics are.. lol Anyhow, how was my yesterday? Well, I'm alive, so everything else is insignificant. Ya feel me?

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1