Every Woman Should? Really Now...

Email From Linny: Subject: Every Woman Should Know

A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE... A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra. (1 out of 2 ain't bad...right?)

A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...One friend who always makes her laugh... And one who lets her cry... (check)

A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...A good piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in her family...(check)

A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE at least 4 matching plates, Wine glasses with stems, and a recipe for a meal that will make her guests feel honored. (check)

A WOMAN SHOULD HAVE...A feeling of control over her destiny...(damn...)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... How to fall in love without losing herself...(I don't know if I totally agree with this here one...)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... HOW TO QUIT A JOB, BREAK UP WITH A LOVER AND CONFRONT A FRIEND WITHOUT RUINING THE FRIENDSHIP...(check)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... When to try harder ... and WHEN TO WALK AWAY.(working on it)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... That she can' t change the length of her calves, the width of her hips, or the nature of her parents...(we can't? Who made this list)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... That her childhood may not have been perfect, but it's over...(got it)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... What she would and wouldn't do for love...(got it)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... How to live alone... even if she doesn't like it. ( I totally agree)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... Whom she can trust, whom she can't, and why she shouldn't take it personally. (speak on it!)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... Where to go... be it to her best friend's kitchen table. Or a charming inn in the woods...When her soul needs soothing...(I don't really have a place yet...)

EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW... What she can and can't accomplish in a day... A month....And a year...(I'm a work in progress folks..)

Food For Thought...Most of these work for Men as well...
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

A Sistah Lovely said…
I love this.

It's a great checklist.

Will be using it soon....like now, I guess.

Luv this site...

T
Ms.Behavin said…
When I stop thru, I won't be trippin' about matchin' plates and wine glasses- as long as you hook a sista up with some good food!
:-) Have a good weekend!
Nika Laqui said…
I really enjoyed this, I need to get my grown woman on...

I'm so mad you faked us and I didn't get to meet the Manolo QUEEN....*lol*
Didi Roby said…
NSane....
I sooooo tried my best to get off work in at a decent time...but it didn't happen. I was mad at myself....heard you were leaving...:(
Unknown said…
I guess as you said some of the points can work for us too.
Anonymous said…
That was bullshit right there..you hear me??? And you are being a very good friend by not blazing off properly!!! Grown folks need to act their age!!
Anonymous said…
Good morning cutie. Don't work to hard and don't eat too much at work. Remember what's poppin later okay? And most of us men can take a few hints form this post. See you later.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1