Sweet Pain by Cree Summer....

"I'd stuff myself into your reason/I'd lye real close and cling/I'd get small I'd even crawl for the madness you would bring/Find comfort in your tangled words/I'd be sharper then your grief/I'd gather up into the dust all of your fears/And live in the corners of what you believe/What you believe/I'd conjure up a second heart/To handle your sweet pain/I'd love you so hard/Other folks would have to strain to hear/Become your shadow and haunt/Every day of you walk/Don't you want/Just a taste/This sickness is a mutant bliss/It's a slow steady shaking into thinking/I'd evaporate without your hate/To remind I'm still here/I'm still here/I'd conjure up a second heart to handle your sweet pain/I'd love you so hard/Other folks would have to strain to hear/I'll become your shadow and haunt/Everyday of your walk/Don't you want/Just a taste." Sweet Pain by Cree Summer

Okay, so I just came in from the most wonderful time I have had in a long time. And when I say long time...I mean loooooong time. Well if you read my previous post you will appreciate this one. I was afraid to call this hottie guy I know and had like the worst day ever on yesterday, but then my brave came out of nowhere...well actually my blog family helped me out...Xavier in particular. And I called him and we hung out today. We went to The Botanic Gardens, and I had the time of my life. I smiled so much that this couple visiting Chicago asked to take our picture. They said that we were the happiest people they have seen so far during their stay. I felt safe with him, and that's something I was missing from the natural man. God makes me feel safe everyday, but you get my point. We talked about the old apartment building (at which I still live) and how much it has evolved. It used to be a mess, but the Land Scum that bought, has made some much needed improvements. I told him about my school plans and the things I yet wanted to do with my life, and instead of telling it was too late or that maybe I am inspiring to high, he encouraged me to do better. He was literally pushing me to do above and beyond even my expectations. It was nice. We have another "meeting" set up for Sunday afternoon. I say meeting because I just feel more comfortable using broader terminology. Anyway, I am glad I made that call and stepped out on some faith. I have absolutely no idea where this will go and frankly I don't care. I was just happy to smile today...and not have to force it.


...So Brand New
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Unknown said…
I haven't been here in such a long time, you changed your blog name and URL and that threw me off. Good thing you stopped by my blog, so I could run an update on my blog roll.

I did read your last post and I'm glad that you had a wonderful lunch date! You deserve to smile girl!
Didi Roby said…
Stunner...
I'm sorry:( I come by your spot and read you all the time at work...just can't comment there. Thanks love...I pray it lasts:)
Xave said…
Wow, you just all determined to put one smile after another on my face. :-D
Meadow said…
Woohoo! That is great news!!! I'm wishing you all the best, girlie!
Didi Roby said…
X...
Well you know how I do...:)

Renee...
Is this who I think it is? Thanks love:)
PAINKEY said…
ooooh, I am giddy for ya...so happy to read your efforts were successful...I will keep my fingers crossed for this one. I am happy ur happy ;)
A Sistah Lovely said…
Other than life itself, a smile is priceless.

This was inspiring.
DramaFree said…
Yea!! Woo hoo!! I bet you're glad you called now aren't cha!
Didi Roby said…
Tam...
Yes! I Am...super duper glad:) We are going to Great America Sunday...that oughta be something. Him trying to make me ride those scary rides in 3" heels...Not So Much!

Thanks for the advice ma!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1