Thursday 13

13 Msgs on Myspace from total jerks.
12 Were pretty suggestive.
11 Minutes went by before the phone rang...I wanted to scream!
10 Days until my youngest nephews birthday!!!! Awwww Jaylend:)
09 Days until pay day. Don't come asking for any money...(tee hee)
08 Pairs of stockings left in the drawer.
07 Boxes to start packing with.
06 Is how old my nephew will be...he's growing up so fast.
05 Minutes til I fall asleep at this computer.
04 Mice I found in the past 5 months...I'm so sick of this place!
03 Times we talked today...that's pretty good don't you think?
02 More Weeks until Wicked!
And...
01 More day until I view my new apartment! It's been a long time coming *sigh of relief*
Tick Tock...Tick Tock
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

PAINKEY said…
gosh I hate moving, but love the feel of a new beginning ;)
NameLiar said…
Wow its almost Jaylend's birthday again...it doesn't seem like a year has passed.
Didi Roby said…
Pinky...
I hate it too...with a passion, but because I am so excited about the new place(which is smaller but hey)I can't wait to go!

Millz...
Hep! Remember last years party? All the Disfuctional Family Drama??? Matt losing his cell phone and Kim calling me a Brat! Those were some good times...:) So you up for another year?
Xave said…
Congrats on your move. When is the housewarming? Oops! Did I ruin the surprise?
Unknown said…
Glad that you are moving. Hope this place will be much better than where you are now. All the best with the move.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1