The Wicked Borrow And Don't Repay...

Okay so this story might go from one extreme to another...by that I mean, I might pull a Quentin Turrintino (chk spelling) I have so much going through my head right now, that I really want to slap someone. Okay, have you ever loaned someone some money and they act like they forgot? I mean not that people don't honestly forget things but...MONEY!!!! you don't forget that ish!!!! Well at that is my opinion on that there one.

There is this lady who belongs to my church, and in my opinion I think she is CRAZY! and she needs to be on medication. I first met her when she joined the church and she became close to my best friend Deb. After that we, started to talk at church only and sometime with some people that is the way I prefer it. Well my girlfriend Deb told her that I knew how to Braid hair and she gave her my number.

(that didn't bother me at first...but you know once the mess jumped off, I had to through it in her face later....now back to the story)

She wanted individual braids...so she came over to my apartment and I did her hair. It took me about 7 hrs to do, and I charged her 100 dollars. First off, the African hair braiding places charge way more then that and they don't give you food and drink either! So I was trying to be considerate of her funds while making sure she knew about mine.

(plus with some church folk...not all of them...you have to treat them just as you would any other client, cause they will try to take advantage of you with the quickness....now back to the story)

So anyway, she told me she would pay me on Friday which was only 2 days away. Plus at that time I didn't have the "treat the saints the same as other clients" knowledge that I have today. Well Friday came and she didn't have my money. At that time our church had Friday night service and everyone was complimenting her on her new hair style....

(did I fail to mention that I put it up in a fabulous style when I was done...I did huh....well tell me if the African shops do that as well for free....back to the story)

While everyone was enjoying her new look, I was standing on the side lines waiting for her to come over and give me my money. She never did....and several Fridays have come and gone and she still has not given me my money. This broad even had an accident at a gas station and got a nice little settlement and yet she still has yet to give me my money. She and her family has even left the church and come back again and she has yet to give me money. She has even landed a great job at one of my favorite department stores and she has yet to give me my money or my favorite parfume for that matter!

(it's Lovely by S J P by the way...anyway, back to the story)

So when she left the church I told myself that is 100 dollars I will never see again and chalked it up as a lose....well wouldn't you know she and her family came back to the church and this broad still didn't mention one single solitary word about my money!! Okay, granted it might have slipped her mind all those times she tried to beat me up.....

(oh did I forget to mention that she tried to beat me up? my bad....chk this out....back to the story)

This broad and I were on the same dance ministry when she was a member of the church the first time. It was a praise dance ministry of which I founded by the way...*had to toot that horn* and she had gotten pregnant while on this dance ministry. So she took everything out on me...why, I have no idea! One time she got in my face, pointing her fat pregnant finger in my face and told me to meet her outside.....*looking around* WTF? Meet you outside?!!!!! Was this crazy broad out of her mind!!! Plus SHE WAS PREGNANT FOLKS! I was floored after that...plus this happen AFTER I braided her hair okayyyyyyyyy!

(longer story made long now made short.....)

So she came back to the church and has been giving her testimony about how the Lord has blessed her...now trust and know I am very happy for her and her family, but come on now, we remember what we want to remember. So I came up with plan to get my money back and to show my girl friend Deb that this crazy broad is not the person she claims to be. So I told Deb that I was having cash flow issues and I needed to borrow some money. Well she couldn't loan it to me right now, so I suggested we......we ask the broad to loan it to me. Well we call the girl and Deb told her that I was in a bit of a fix and needed a loan....

(....I am about to go into another realm right now.....)

She must have asked Deb how much did I need and I told her to say about 300 dollars. This broad told her... "I can't do 3 but I loan her 100 dollars...." WTF? Deb just hung the phone up and said... "That broad is crazy!" Can you dig that...she can't give me 300 dollars but she can LOAN ME THE 100 DOLLARS THAT SHE OWED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!! I was steaming....Needles to say she has yet to give me my money and she is still giving her testimonies.

(I need much prayer right now ya'll....cause I am bout to kill me somebody. It may as well be 1,000 dollars she owes me, cause I wouldn't get that back either!!!!!)

Pray is definitely in order....

U.W.R.A:)






Comments

What up fellow Virgo. Hey we all can use a lil prayer in our lives. Especially me (lol).

SD (Back up in the Hizzy)
A Sistah Lovely said…
Wow. How come the song, "We Fall Down, But We Get Up" is playing in my head? What the heck?

God knows your heart...and he doesn't like Ugly.

It'll be revealed to you....shortly.
PAINKEY said…
Gurl, I'da snatched them braids undone on her pregnant a**...lol...butt thats just me...lol...Ah, prayer is def. in order. God reveals all fraud people in due time..she may be able to fool the church folk but she can never get one past God. Her time will come, and it will when God sees it fit, you cant put it into your own hands but you can put it in your own prayer....

take care dee-dee
Didi Roby said…
SD...
I TRIED TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG...BUT IT DIDN'T POST:( I'M SAD:)

A SISTAH...
THAT'S A SONG FOR THE MOMENT I WOULD DEF SAY:) I'LL BE SWINGING BY YOUR SPOT IN JUST A FEW.

PAIN...
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH EVEN THROUGH MY PAIN GIRL...THANKS LOVE:)
Xave said…
(BIG WARM HUG) Does that feel better? I hope so. I was getting mad reading your story. But let's put that behind us. POSITIVE vibes my sister. I'll be prayin for ya.
Rose said…
Let it go. She'll need you again and then you can remind her about your money and walk away. Something like that happened to my braider. She braided the hair of a new customer and spent 16 hours doing those invisible braids-girl said she left her money in the car, and started to walk out. My braider suspected something fishy and walked out with her and she jumps into her car and sped off.

To this day she wants to find her and beat the heck out of her. 16 hours of braiding and no pay. Nadia can braid her butt off, one of the best in St. Louis period.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1