3RSDAY 3RTEEN

1. Which was better your first kiss or your first pay check?
Dang! that's hard to call....they both pretty much sucked! But I will go with my first kiss...it was with this dude named Sammy B...(don't want to put him on complete blast) he wore braces so it was very awkward. Wow that brought back some memories.

2. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?
Van Hunt
John Legend
Jamie Foxx
Toni Braxton
Beyonce'
3. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?
I'd be a NBA Wife running some kind of Fund on behalf of my husband and myself raising money for children with AIDS and Cancer.

4. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
Michael Jordan and Rick Fox for embarrassing the Hell out of me! The nerve of those black men! How Rude! Vanessa is Beautiful Damn It!

5. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music.
Can I say good food? Cause those two things I can't call it!

6. What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them?
My girl Millz even though she posts so rarely, I still go by there everyday.

7. Do you have kids? Want kids?
I don't have any children as of yet...but I have such a desire to have one or two of my own soon....one day:(

8. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your b***h azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on Christmas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack?
1 million dollars hush money damn it! He was a prick remember....*cheese*

9. What makes you angry?
Liars!
Thieves!
Mean Spirited People
Heartbreakers

10. What makes you horny?
Chocolate
Curve for Men
"Love Me Still" by Chaka Khan

11. What makes you nervous?
People Swinging too high
Train Tracks
Motor Cycles
Yelling and Screaming
Tests

12. What makes you smile?
My Mother's Face
Babies
The Word of God
Shoes!

13. What's your biggest insecurity?
Man....right now it's my Family sad to say....I feel like they hate me or something and that makes me very insecure. But I know now that is a trick of the enemy to have control of me...I will not be controlled by anyone....but the LORD!


Thanks LS...:)
U.W.R.A:)



Comments

DramaFree said…
Hey Ma!

NBA wife...thats what's up! When you get your dream job, be sure to hook ya girl up with ya husband's teammate or something :)
Brea said…
I love the question for #4. Boy do I have a list!
Didi Roby said…
LS...
I GOT YOU MA!

BREA...
....OH I BELIEVE YOU CAUSE I HAD MORE!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1