The *I'm Mad As Hell* Repost ABC List

Due to the fact that I am very upset with a certain SBC man who shall remain nameless for if I say his name I will have to choke him to death and the anger I feel is still so deep I can't even post the story...not to mention I....I have a heart...this repost will have to do....DD

Alluring ~ even at my worst I'm at my best.

Beautiful ~ I am Beautiful no matter what they say...

Courageous ~ It easy to be a coward...but hard to show courage. Just ask the Cowardly Lion...

Daring ~ I'll do anything once...within reason of course:)

Eclectic ~ There is nothing "just like eveyone else" about me baby!

Fasinating ~ When I speak the world takes notice...Not being bragadotous here:)

Genuine ~ I will be the best friend you never had. I charish relationships far and near.

Hilarious ~ I am good for a laugh folks. Just need to learn when and where.

Innocent ~ At times I can be...makes it fun and exciting don't you think?

Jealous ~ (not of other ppl) Another one of my flaws...I am the first to admit mine...

Kind hearted ~ The sweetest person I know...believe that there.

Loving/Lustful ~ I enjoy my loving spirit and my lustful spirit...makes romance more wonderful :)

Moody ~ Who isn't!!! And if you say you're not...your lying!

Naughty ~ With that special someone that is. A lady in the Boardroom and a FREAK in the bedroom *wink*

Opinionated ~ Man am I ever! I love to debate things...Most Virgo's do.

Prideful ~ Won't let a soul know I'm struggling...God knows. *another one of my flaws*

Questionable ~ Yeah I have a "Why" Spirit...I can't help it. I need to know thangs are what the really are...for the most apart anyway:)

Romantic ~ Let me cater to you/Cause baby this is your day/Do anything for my man baby you blow me away/I got your slippers/your dinner/your dessert/and so much more/Anything you want/just let me cater to you. Nuff said!

Sexy ~ I love being a woman...I love being Sexy:)

Transparent *scroll over to view word*~ My Cybersis gave me the low down on this one..and it's me personified:) My life is an open book..."Who the Hell hiding? What I got to hide Fo? What I Got To Hide Fo?" (Madea)

Understood...or Mz Understood that is ~ People really don't know me at all. They think they do, but they don't. I have been called everything from Shallow to conceited to Stubborn...who really knows me? Plz stand up!

Viberant ~ I can light up a room with my smile....I Can!Wealth Unfathomed ~ I am worth more then anyone will ever conceive. My 'Father' *Jesus* told me so

X ~ marks the spot! HE will understand what I mean *wink*

Youthful ~ I try to remain a young as I feel. It is the key to looking good when your 50! So I still color and watch cartoons on Saturday mornings and go to the park and Swing!

Zealous ~ Motivation to the bone! I strive for Everything/Anything baby! And any and everything I shall have. *in Jesus name**


Now put that in your pipe and...put that pipe down man! Smoking kills!*
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice read. A look into the personal traits of Mz. DiDi.
DramaFree said…
I was wondering what happened to the website. And ya girl is back...check out my blog Ma!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1