TIX, NEPHEW, MILLZ OH MY!

*My job Computer hates me....no pic today either*


Okay so I work for an MRI facility that happens to have Radiologists who read for the Chicago White Sox...can you say FABULOUS! So my manager had some extra tix for Sunday's Sox game and she raffled them off at work. Well not knowing what I was reaching my hand in the Pale Blue Tiffany's bag for I pull out 2 tix for the Sox game and Patio party where you can watch the players warm up and what not. I was very excited when I was told what I had won...I mean it was the World Champion White Sox and I would have a chance to meet and possibly greet some of the players...one J.Crede in particular. I think that is one of the finest (regular Joe) looking white men I have ever laid eyes on. And talk about sexy!!!! That he is and then some. Anyway I won and one of my co workers won a tix as well. Knowing deep down she wasn't going to attend, and not wanting her to give her tix to the snitch, I quickly ran over to her and made my case...I said, "Ruby, if you are not going to attend the Sox game, please pass your tix on to me. And whatever you do please don't give it to the snitch. It's bad enough I have to deal with her on company time, please don't make me deal with her on my time." She agreed and gave me the tix at the end of her shift. Now on the other side of town where my sister works for the same company, they were having the same raffle drawing and my sister won a tix as well...that right folks the Roby clan has it going on! *....believe me it wasn't rigged....* Because I knew my sister wasn't going to attend for you see my sister is a LAME AZZ!....I knew she was going to give her tix to my nephew...good! Now I needed to find someone to make this outing even more fun....that's when I got on the cell and called my girl Millz and invited her.
Now when my nephew and I got there, there wasn't a black face in the crowd other then ours of course and that was to be expected for the company that I work for is predominately caucasian, and only three brown skin folks won tix, I knew we were going to be the only brown faces in that particular section. Well millz is so fair skinned that she balanced us out perfectly. Anyway, we finally entered the patio section of the park and it was nice. It sort of reminded me off my old high school cafeteria...but much nicer. It was all you eat for two hours until the game started and you could take your food out on to the patio field and watch the player warm up. The food was really good surprisingly...they had fried chicken, hot dogs, BBQ, potato salad, pasta salad, cole slaw...free drinks which included beer and soft drinks. Now I wanted to try a beer so I did and let me say that is the nastiest mess I have ever tasted! Yuck! I don't see how men can drink that stuff like water they way they do...Yuck! Anyway, after we ate and chatted up a bit and my nephew had all types of jokes!...we headed for our seats, which were smeeduim as hell! I swear those tight seats are enough to make someone want to lose weight for real. Well, my nephew was more interested in catching a fowl ball or some home run ball that he left us high and dry.

At the beginning of the game we both were pretty siked..I couldn't wait to see J. Crede at bat with his fine self...yum yum! But we did n't even notice that the game had gotten under way...we were both busy looking around and talking. We witnessed the first homer of the first inning and that was pretty much it for us. I was busy asking millz what did stuff mean...ie; RBI, the R, the H, the E and what the heck "bottom of the 1st" meant. I know it was probably annoying, but yeah she knows me:) Anyway by the time they were 5-0, we were sending txt msg to our friends and holding IM conversations with folks, we quickly became uninterested in the Ball Game. They lost anyway. Now if they had been up by let's say 3 or 4 points by the bottom of the 7th, we might have stuck it out.
Oh one thing that was really funny...we had come up with this nickname for T. Iguchi. We started calling him the "Gooch" like that bully that used to pick on Arnold from DS...then I heard some dude holler out "Home Run Gooch!" as he came up to the plate. We turned around faster then a hoochie when she sees a Mackback with 17 rolling by. I was looking like 'how dare that dude steal our nickname', and then my jokie jokes nephew says "People been callin him 'gooch' for years ..." We both had to laugh at that one. We thought we were doing something. Well...along with the random rotations of "Lean wit it Rock wit it" , the Star Spangled Banner song, and that first HOMER it was fun. Thanks Millz and Matt for hanging with me.




How was your Weekend?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

NameLiar said…
We were to stupid hollering out "GO GOOCH!" lol...Like we really knew dude.

Man that was fun as hell...even tho' we didn't watch the game. We must do more sporting events.

FYI...the question asking didn't bother me...you the Deeds.

PS....GO GOOCH!!! Lean wit it, rock wit it....LMAO
DramaFree said…
I'm glad that y'all enjoyed yourselves. You went to a White Sox game...how cool is that?!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1