ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN.....

*Due to Wonderful circumstances...beyond all logic and reasoning...the Thursday Thirteen will be postponed*
Okay so I am so excited right now I can hardly breathe! I have such fabulous news and I can't wait to share it with you...but first I must take you back a little bit so that you will get the bigger picture. First off when ever I needed a ride for church or whatever the case was, (because where I worked at the time of my very blog was about 50 steps from where I live.) somehow, folks would always forget to come and get me or worst yet drive off and leave me. When my Mother got her car, which I helped her get...she was really stingy with it. But hey I am a city girl and walking, taking the train or subway was no big deal to me. Well anyway, it was like pulling teeth trying to get people to drive your girl around, not that I'm spoiled or anything....well maybe I am just a little bit. *wink*
Then later on when I got this wonderful new position out here in South Holland IL, which is like Kansas from where I live, I had to take 3 buses and a train to get here...let me tell you, it was more then a notion trying to get all the way out here and back home again.... *Phew!* And to top it all off I was sexually harassed by some unknown assailant which was the straw that broke the back of my mountain...so I decided it was time for me to get a car. I mean the thought of having some stranger grope me in public was about all I could stands, and I couldn't stands no more. So I called up some of my praying sisters and told them to get on their knees and do some serious praying for a girl...
(cause you know the Bible says "where to or three are gathered, he will be in the midst") So I decided to get up and go get myself a car!
One of my co-workers told me about this guy that comes on the radio, and how he was really good at getting people cars....esplly first time buyers. She told me how he put her youngest daughter a car with little money down. Well I gave this dude a call and set up a time to go by there and chk it out. (what could it hurt right?) Well that was Tuesday and I forgot I had class that day so I could make it....but never fear for, what God has for me....it is for me!
Well, on Wednesday night I went by there with and talked with the guy who's name is Pastor "O", and it was quite interesting. While he worked on my loan, I watched the NBA Drafts. We (the Bulls) got Shefolosha!!!!!! Anyway, things went well and I was told to come back the next day which was yesterday.
Now at first the devil tried to get me to think something was gonna go wrong and that I wasn't going to get the car....but guess what folks! The devil is a liar! So the next day came and at the same time I had gone before, I walked into the car place and upon entry of the doors....I was given my owners manual and two sets of keys! That's right I am now the proud owner of a brand new 2006 Nissan Sentra White w/ Gray interior!!!!! Wooo Hoooooo! God is so good, not only did I get a brand new car, but I didn't even have to put any money down on the car....and it only had 11 miles on it from when they drove it to put a FULL TANK OF GAS in it! Look at God Work! I was so happy that cried all the way home. I am so very grateful to Gods for giving me this blessing and I ask that HE continue to make me a good steward over the things that HE gives me.
Now on to more pressing matters......Disclaimer: No true friends were hurt in process of my growth in God Nor will they miss out on God's blessings. However, to ALL so called friends that have or will come into my life now that I have a new car, BEAT IT! If you were not my true friend when I was humping around on the bus, then plz don't try to step up your game now that I'm ROLLIN or I will be forced to take you to the deep water!

Be Blessed...and Have a Fabulous Forth of July Weekend!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

DramaFree said…
HOOOOORAY!! God's good, isn't He!!
NameLiar said…
HEY!! WAY TO BE DEEDS!!! WORK IT OUT!
I need a ride to the train station next Tuesday night...

That means I'm happy for ya'... You deserve this
PAINKEY said…
yes in deed, God is Great!!!
I am so happy that your were blessed with getting your own car...i think everyone can relate to a time or two when we were car less.

ah, cheers to you girlfriend!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1