Thursday 13

"BECAUSE" by TD Jakes...Plus 3 from Me



1. (just) Because no one has been fortunate enough to realize what a gold mine you (I am) are, doesn't mean you (I) shine any less.


2. (just) Because no one has been smart enough to figure out
that you(I) can't be topped, doesn't stop(I) you from being the best.


3. (just) Because no one has come along to share(my) your life, doesn't mean that day isn't coming.


4. (just) Because no one has made this race worthwhile, doesn't give you(I have) permission to stop running.


5. (just) Because no one has realized how much of an awesome woman(I am) you are, doesn't mean they can affect(my) your femininity.



6. (just) Because no one has shown up who can love(me) you on your level, doesn't mean(I) you have to sink to theirs.


7. (just) Because(I) you deserve the very best there is, doesn't mean that life is always fair.



8. (just) Because God is still preparing your king, doesn't mean that you're not already a Queen.


9. (just) Because(my) your situation doesn't seem to be progressing right now, doesn't mean(I) you need to change a thing.


10. (just) Keep shining, keep running, Keep hoping, and keep praying,
Keep being exactly what(I already am) you are already. COMPLETE!! BEING A WOMAN OF GOD!!!!

.......11. (just) Because I am not a size 8, doesn't make me any less beautiful or attractive.

12. (just) Because they don't see my worth doesn't mean I am not WORTHY!

13. (just) Because my heart has been broken into a million pieces, doesn't mean that it won't ever mend.

Just Because What?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

DramaFree said…
"(just) Because no one has shown up who can love(me) you on your level, doesn't mean(I) you have to sink to theirs." You said it all right there. thanks for sharing!!
Ms.Behavin said…
(just) because you(he) know(s) I would do anything for you(him), doesn't mean that you(he) should expect it.
proacTiff said…
(Just) because YOU have been faithful (all these years) over the little, HE WILL give you MUCH. Great post, twin.

Pro.
PAINKEY said…
(Just) because you(I) love him dosent give him the right to treat you(I) like shit!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1