The Beast!


You could give me a kiss, that would sizzle to the core; yet I'd not be appeased if you gave me a dozen more.
You could hold me close to warm this heart of red yet you'd find that my desire had not fled.
You could visit me at night and please me with your touch. yet come the dawn, I'd want you just as much.
You could try something old, or something new and improved, yet my hunger for you could never be removed.
You could kiss me, hold me, and vow your love so true, but no matter what you do, I'll never get enough of you.
"Never Enough of You," Bobette Bryan, 2000
_______________________________________________________
Well as it is apparently clear, I am very much battling the (sexual) "Beast" right about now. This has been a very emotional week and weekend for me. One of my dear Chica's used the term 'Hormonal' although she was talking about something totally different, I had to agree with her, and used it to identify my current situation. Sex is one of the most emotion filled things humans do on the face of the earth, and when it's done right, it can have a lasting impression on a person that will (at some point) take over the mind and send it spinning. I found myself thinking about past sexual encounters and tasting that pleasure as if it were that day and time all over again. It's amazing how the mind works. It's like a computer as it can recall info that was supposed to be deleted from the hard drive. It's like a rash that not matter how much Hydro you put on it, it still has the tendency to itch. One of my girlfriends said the other day that, 'sex was her drug of choice...' so for her sex is all she needs to get as high as a kite. It's fulfills her, it drives her, it embodies her every desire she craves. I was talking to a guy friend of mine this week about how sex seems to be on our minds now more then ever these days...not for one another for he is gay, but period. He called himself a nympho maniac and I had to agree. Not just as far a he was concerned, but as far as I was concerned as well. It seems as though a day is not going by that I don't think about that three letter word (as Jamie Foxx so eloquently put it)
Bobbie hooked up with a male flight attendant on last night and gave a whole new meaning to the word "friendly skies" as per the msg I heard on my voice mail this morning. Leave it to her to do something outrageous in mid flight. Char is 'getting right' with her Mr. Right, every night this week according to our lunch date on Tuesday, as I talked about my apartment being robbed and she sprang forth every other sentence with how much sex she is getting these days. And Rosie can't seem to 'get enough' exercise and her instructor these days...can't blame her though he is definitely a HOTTIE! As for me I can only reminisce for I have vowed to do things the right way this time around....with the one that is. And I am praying that a certain DHL guy is that 'one'....*cheese* Kind of makes you wonder though......
Is Sex stronger than Love?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

DramaFree said…
Hmmm, is sex stronger than love?? Good question. I have yet to figure that one out lol..I can get over love, a broken heart all that, but good sex?? That makes quite the lasting impression, and lingers on the mind. Hmmmm....

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1