And She 'CAME' Anyway....


Okay so a girlfriend of mine broke up with her guy friend and she was all torn up about it. I mean who isn't torn up at some point over a failed relationship. Even guys are hurt by failed relationships, they just choose not to let their REAL feelings show. Well, I wanted to make my girls transition from 'Separated two to celebrated one' a little smoother, so I went over and tried to make her feel better.
I had an engagement to attend Sunday night, but I forewent the fabulous Sweet Sixteen party of my Pastors daughter to spend time with my girl making her feel better. I mean after all I would want some one to help me get over the spineless jerk who would break my heart. Well, I called up the other girls that we hang with to meet me over her place for some "Ricky Tick" (get over him) but they had other things to go. ..which was okay, I mean they didn't know that her so called "Soul Mate" would break her heart into little bitty pieces now did they! Sorry, anyway I called Char first...now Char has a new guy friend of which she is almost certain this one is going to marry her, so she was going to meet his parents. "This is the one Dee I can feel it!" she said with the excitement of a kid in a candy store and it's penny candy day. Then I called Bobbie...Bobbie is our Samantha (SITC) circa 2000. She has a new....a new...boi~toy, and she told me with certainty and matter of fact-ness..."I am not going to pass up some prime a** to eat bon~bons and wipe tears all f**king night. She can hang that up!" Oh, did I fail to mention Rosie (the broken hearted) was on the phone at the time of said calls? Oooooops. Well, after failing miserably at getting the girls together for some "there are more fish in the sea" R&R...I go by myself and hope for the best.
When I got to her house I knocked on the door and some person I didn't know opened the door. It was the cable guy after finally opening my eyes to see, and saying something very un-fabulous. *shame on me* I was almost embarrassed until I saw his smile. I give Rosie a hug and ask her what's the number to the cable place. *Ha Ha* Looking even more pitiful then last time I saw her, she asks, "(Rosie)What's in that bag Dee?" The bag in question is what I like to refer to as my Big Bag O Everthang! AKA the Barney Bag.
"(me)Just a little something something to turn that frown upside down chica...walla! Chocolat. Tissues. Pink Post its/w/pens...."
"(Rosie)What are those for?"
"(Me)So we can write all the pros and cons about this relationship. Write what you want in the next relationship. Or we could use them to write 'I HATE YOU' notes and mail them to his job...joke. A case of Pink coolers. Ben and Jerrys caramel Sutra ice cream. Nail polishing equipment. More tissues...Gone with the Wind on DVD. And a mirror."
"(Rosie)What's the mirror for?"
"(Me)So you can see yourself before and after this break-up sweetie. So let's get started! 'Over it' chica by morning, or you get your money back...*lmao*."
We cracked open the coolers, talk and cried a little, scarf down a bon bon or two, and cried some more, when there was a knock on the door. I get up to answer and who is it.....Bobbie. I was so happy to see her, but not as happy and amazed as Rosie was.
"(Me)What are you doing here? Get lost on your way to your lay....*lmao*."
"No. I decided that this is where I should be tonight." *Dee~Dee thinking...he must have had a little d**k* "Look, I gave up a night of incredible sex and fireworks for you, so I'm gonna need you to get over it Ricky f**king Tick! Got it?" "(Rosie) Got it"

With Char on the Blackberry *due to long nose haired future father in-law to be* we had a blast. Laughing...Crying...Eating bon bons...Crying some more (well we were crying, Bobbie was cursing) and watching a movie. It was indeed the perfect cure for a broken heart.


What's Your Cure?
U.W.R.A:)



Comments

Unknown said…
It's good that you were there for your friend when she needed someone.
Didi Roby said…
Stunner....
Yeah it was fun...she seems to be okay now:)
Brea said…
Wow, I wish I had a friend like you to get over my breakup. That was so awesome of you.

P.S. I'll get back to your e-mail soon; this is finals week. Blech
:(
NameLiar said…
I don't have a cure for a broken heart. I usually just curse and spit hatred on the blog...lol...Call me hostile but it makes me feel better. You should check out my latest victim a fellow blogger tried to treat me Deeds.
Anonymous said…
once, my friend said this to me...
'boyfriends come and go... true friends last longer'
PAINKEY said…
what a great friend you are...
my cure is getting drunk, bc then I am so tryin to get over the hang over I forget about the dude ;)
Didi Roby said…
Brea...
Finals Week...ahhhhh! Okay love:)

Millz...
What done had happen?:) I'm Reading...

Ka'...
I like that. Your friend is right..."So Calleds" are except:(

Pain...
Getting drunk is what most people do...lol:)
Ms.Behavin said…
awww... how sweet!! I miss livin' around my close friends!!! Now I'm in this little country ass place - called HELL! Ok- that's another story! I'm glad y'all were there for ya girl!!
Anonymous said…
That title got me there for a minute...what a great friend you must be. Wonderful.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1