The "Mad Real World" interView

Okay so I visiting a friend of mine at a local radio station here in the Chi, and he was interviewing this dude from some record company...*That's code for: I know who it was...I'm just not at liberty to share.* Anyway, I got to thinking about all the wonderful ppl and blogs I read on a regular and thought...it might be interesting to interview a few of them and see what they REALLY think about certain things. I chose Millz for my first victim...ahem! I mean my first interviewee. And I chose the ever popular Weblog as the topic. Millz and I met via this wonderful outlet and she and I remain true blue to this day. Nothing fake or phony bout this here relationship. She bees my girl! So without further ado...I bring you the The Mad Real World Interview....(click on any Millz for a closer peak)



Dee~Dee: Good afternoon Millz...You ready?


Millz: Ready as I'll ever be....

Dee~Dee: When did you first fall in love with Blogging? (Coped that from 'Brown Suga')

Millz: I first fell in love with blogging when I got my first comment. I liked how people responded to what I was saying.

Dee~Dee: Tell me, how has your Weblog changed your life?

Millz: I think it has given me a healthy outlet. I love spilling my thoughts and feelings to the world. Its like a crazy extended family.

Dee~Dee: What is it really like being NameLiar as apossed to being just plan Namelia...or as I affectionately call you Millz?

Millz: NameLiar is my extreme, I am not that hostile and not as outspoken but this is all the stuff I think when crazy ish happens. I try to focus on the positive in my everyday life and I dump the negative into my blog.

Dee~Dee: I know for me, blogging is my outlet. Name one reason why you blog.

Millz: So I won't hurt anyone's feelings or even worse kill them...lol

Dee~Dee: LMAO! My girlfriend started a blog and met her fiance. Interesting right? What percent of women would you say were using a weblog to find a man?

Millz: Probably half, maybe even less I think a lot of women are truly just expressing themselves.

Dee~Dee: Can or has it become addictive? I mean I used to blog for hours...reading and what not....

Millz: In the beginning it was very addictive, recently I have slowed down a lot, to the disappointment of many.

Dee~Dee: What if any lessons have you learned since you have been exposed to the blog?

Millz: I'm not sure if I can pinpoint a specific one, but I've gone through quite a few changes and my blog has been a witness to it all, what I appreciate is the great advice that has been given from my fellow bloggers in some of my more difficult situations.

Dee~Dee: Seems like you bring it real when you blog Millz...do you show the same kind of emotion in other facets of your lifestyle?

Millz: NO! Its not quite like that, but I am passionate about a great deal of things.

Dee~Dee: Alot of ppl may not know this about you, but you are a very strong woman...has being able to vent via this blog aid in any way at all. Or have you always been this outspoken?

Millz: I've never been this raw, however I've always used wit and sarcasim to talk trash...more comedic overtones less hostility.

Dee~Dee: I find your Weblog to be very refreshing and at times entertaining. ie; your take on the TLC show...I remember O So Krispie....lol:) Do you care what other people think or say in regards to your way of expressing yourself?

Millz: As far as how I do it in the Mad Real World I don't care what people think but if they feel the need to share what they think and actually write it as a comment on my page I will defend my spot. <---NameLiar talking...lol. So truly the answer is yes on some level I do care but not enough to lose sleep over it.


Dee~Dee: What would make you stop blogging?

Millz: I can't think of anything that would stop me from blogging, the posts might get scarce but I'll always have something to say.

Dee~Dee: Well let me say thanks so much for this interview chica! I had alot of fun. I think ppl who read this will gain a new found respect for you as well as Blogging. Thanks again for keeping it "Mad Real" :)


Millz: Way to go Deeds those were some great questions! Thank You!


Here are just a few of my favorite posts from the "Mad Real World"

http://nameliar.blogspot.com/2005/06/rocks-blows-and-loose-squareshey-uncle.html

http://nameliar.blogspot.com/2005/07/you-cant-send-man-to-do-womans-job.html (cause her pics are in this one...she is an artist ya'll!)

http://nameliar.blogspot.com/2005/10/my-kind-of-townchicago-is-part-one.html

http://nameliar.blogspot.com/2005/09/oso-krispiei-think-not.html (who can forget this one!)

http://nameliar.blogspot.com/2005/09/sbc-stupid-broads-club-is-now.html



Gotta chk her out for more.
You might be next.......
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Ms.Behavin said…
That was cute!! I'm glad you did that... i hadn't been to her blog before.
Waddie G. said…
nice interview...I hadn't stopped by that blog in a long time...you should do a series on interviewing bloggers...
Brotha Buck said…
Good to hear from you. See your still keepin it real with the beautiful art. Frank Morrison is one of my favs.
Unknown said…
Bravo Mz Dee Dee! Wonderful interview and a fresh spin on a blog post! Enjoyed it.
Didi Roby said…
Ms.Behavin...
Yeah my girl is raw and uncensored...I love her, and you will too:)

Professorgq...
Hey Love! I will do that. Maybe once a month or something:)

Buck...
Yes! I love Morrison as well...I love black art period as you can tell:)

Stunner...
Thanks love...I wanted to do something different...:)
brooklyn babe said…
Hey Ms Dee Dee... giving you a Bk shout ma!
NameLiar said…
That was hot...lol
Yeah, a refreshing change from the norm. And yes, you should do a series. There are a bunch of folk that could use a good spotlight.
Rose said…
Enjoyed that blog interview. You did good...
Didi Roby said…
Thanks again Millz for that wonderful interview. Glad you guys enjoyed it. Coming soon the Blacisms Love interView...:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1