Thursday Thirteen


"If I'm such a legend, why am I so lonely?"
Judy Garland
1. News Shoes from Emilio Pucci
2. Drapes in my Living Room
3. Called an ex for sex but didn't go through with it....*good for me*
4. Received the 2nd highest score on my 'Teacher's Training' test....Yoooohooooo!
5. I am very misunderstood by almost everyone:(
6. I'm up to 40 things in my 43 things list
7. I still have a crush on him...yeah I know...:)
8. It is very cold where I work...if I get FLU can I sue?
9. I love my Mother...more then meat needs salt...uck!
10. I need a car ASAP...did I tell you that already?
11. Dating the Policeman again:)
12. I wish I had Ballz like Millz...:(
13. Going to Grand Lux tonight....see ya!
13 things a week is really hard to do...:)
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
13 things...will you be doing this every thursday?

Quoting Judy...are you lonely Ms. Dee~Dee?

So You are dating someone...that is a question.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1