Oh No She Didn't

Okay so I went shopping with one of my girlfriend the other day and Millz you should have been there. This brawd was off the chain. Okay here is what happen. We started out going to the Shoe Carnival first because me and my shoes need all the time we can get. So we spent like an hour and a half in that shoe then we moved on to Carsons which is quite possibility one of my favorite stores. I look at some more shoes in there and bought some perfume. Sarah Jessica Parkers 'LOVELY' I absolutely love the smell!!! Anyway, then we went into Wilsons (the leather experts) and SHE tried on a very pretty pink bomber jacket. I thought SHE should have purchased it, but SHE thought it made her look fat. This girl is all of 110 pounds wet okay, so SHE was just being cheap as hell that's all. Well by this time I am extremely hungry from all that power shopping, so we swing by Taco Bell and I order a Chicken Chalupa and a Apple Empananda with a Raspberry tea no ice. SHE places her order and that's when SHE goes off the deep end. Now normally when my friends show out in public, I am always the one left to say the "I'm sorry's" and what not. You know, my friends do something incredibly dumb, outrageous, hurtful and I always tell their target how sorry I am for their behavior. Well, this day was no exception.
I have written in the past about how my friends and "So Calleds" are dropping off like flies right...well it's times like this when I am glad they are. Okay so SHE places her order and already the young girl behind the counter has this 'I'm ready to go home' attitude all over her. I tell you she looked as if she wanted to say...to hell with this job and walk out. So she was sort of unpleasant to speak with. As my friend is placing her order the young lady walks off...not once...not twice....but three times! She would always come back and say..."Is that all?" like she was actually listening to the order in the first place. So that led my friend to believe that the young girl got the order correct.

Well, people were coming in and leaving out with their orders and my friend still hadn't got her food yet, so SHE did what any one waiting for food would do. SHE walks up the young girl and asks where her food was. Well the young girl looking even more pissed off, said in a very nasty tone..."It's coming" Okay by this time even I am getting a tad bit frustrated with her and the slow service. So I go and stand next to my friend to add my support. I am on the left of her and this policeman was standing to her right....looking mighty arresting in his uniform might I add. *raised eyebrows* I had this overwhelming urge to say "Book ME Danno!" Anyway, my friends asks to speak to a manager and the young girl walks off to find one. This sloppy man comes up to the counter and asks my friend how can he help her...SHE goes off on how the young girl didn't seem to know what she was doing and how she had been standing there and four or five people have come and gone since SHE placed her order, which was not a lie...heck my Empanada was cold. The sloppy man checks the register tape onlt to find that the young girl hand't even put in an order for my friends meal. That further aggitated my friend....SHE and the young girl go back and forth about not paying attention and slacking on the job...it was mess. That's when all HELL BREAKS LOOSE! As I go to grab my friends bags from her hands and step back, the young girl slams someone else's food down on the counter top, thereby splashing ketchup on my friends White $105.00 (Silk) Theory Smocked Top...WHAT SHE DO THAT FO! My friend looked at the stain and without batting an eyelash and not even giving a second thought about the POLICEMAN that was standing there...SLAPPED FIRE FROM THAT YOUNG GIRL! I was in shock..this was me: "Oh! Oh My...Oh...oooooooh. Sissssssssssss! Dang!" I was having complete facial spasims as the young girl dropped to her knees in pain and my friend was handcuffed by the 'Hottie' Policeman. I was in total shock. I think I was more concerned as to how in the heck was SHE gonna get that stain out, then how was SHE gonna get her 'Get out of Jail Free' card.
Well I spent the next few hours holding my friends hand through cell bars at the nearby police station and calling the elders of the church...not to ask for prayer, but to ask..........


How THE HECK do you get Ketchup stains out of silk?
"Ooooooooooooooooooh"
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

PAINKEY said…
hahahahaha, i am craackin up, you are funny, more worried about the stain than ur friend...thats pretty funny. I dont blame her for smackin the shit out of that girl. It aint right but I dont blame her, Young ones nowa days think they can just get attitduy to grown folk bc they lack respect for others.

Keep us posted on how she got the stain out....lol....lol...
Yeah, I need to know that...
Ms.Behavin said…
lol- i don't even remember the last time I had to Bitch Slap somebody!!! That is too funny! Did you even get a chance to eat your food?
Didi Roby said…
Pain...
I know right? Imma a mess:)

Hassan...
Are you being funny? :)

Ms. Behavin'...
First of all...love that name:)

Yeah I ate...finally at the jail house...lol:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1