LOVE the Blackisms interView!




I had so much fun doing the last interview with my girl Millz and I received a lot of feedback suggesting I make it a series...well I was thinking about doing that anyway, so you guys were my confirmation. Well I have in the past of course talked to my friends concerning love and relationships...but never to a blogger. Well today I will and I am just dying to hear what this here dreaded up blogger has to speak on:)
So welcome to the "Blogging while Black" interView! (Click on any Hassan for more details)

Dee~Dee: Thank you so much Hassan for your participation...Ready? When did you first fall in Love?

Hassan: Sometime in like either 1974 or 75 when my Grandmother told me to keep a journal. She said that I would have an incredible life and that I should record it, so when we started doing 'this' I gravitated to it like a fish to water. I've been blogging since late 2003. I believe my Blogger joint goes back to 2004.

Dee~Dee: Is Love as overrated as some people make it out to be?

Hassan: Yes and no. Some people don't understand that it's the power of love that wakes us up in the morning to do whatever it is we do for ourselves and others. There are some on the flipside that take advantage of this love thing and either fall too quickly or over look it altogether when it stares them right in the face. For some (like my interaction with my most recent exes) confusing love with being in love and acting out because there is confusion makes me want to wish thatthere were love academies for us to attend. It's so powerful that if misconscrewed one will lose themselves, detatching from all of the real. It's not overrated, but some people can...

Dee~Dee: Can what? Do you think you have made mistakes in Love that have messed it up for you now?

Hassan: Nope. I feel that everything I've gone thru to this point have been incredible, twisted drama filled episodes of emotional lessons of life and then some straight out of The Creator's life hand book used to shape and mold me into the husband, father and provider that I will be for some sister in the future. Being in and around that love thang is no mistake. Doing what I've done (and getting done up in certain processes) is what's supposed to happen. It's been an adventure. I got stories.

Dee~Dee: And I want to hear them. Do you think it's easier for women to fall in Love faster then men?

Hassan: It's equal. I fell in love recently with someone that used me as a temporary love thing until she was able to fall for the man she wanted/currently wants/is with. I've also had my share of those that have fallen all deep for me that I, Um...

Dee~Dee: ...Um? We'll have to finish that later. What's the Logic of Love in your opinion?

Hassan: It has no logic, time, space or distance. It is. And when it's your turn to get bit, I hope you're ready and don't find a way to blow it.

Dee~Dee: Interesting. I pray so as well....Let me ask you this. Can having sexual intercourse make a difference between Falling in Love and Not Falling in Love for you?

Hassan: No.

Dee~Dee: Well, is there a certain type of woman who you cannot see yourself falling in Love with?

Hassan: Um... yes. Any woman other than a Sister.

Dee~Dee: Bravo for you Hassan. Although I have to say LOVE knows no color. Are you willing to change for the Love of a Woman?

Hassan: Sure, after all of these years, the one thing you learn is compromise. Being 35, it ain't like being 20 and not sharing baggage if you know what I mean. We all got something extra to bring to the party at this age. I've learned my lessons, trust me. Change has to happen in order to make things function properly.

Dee~Dee: Okay....How often do you think of someone from your past?

Hassan: Every day, all the time. I pray and meditate for good things to happen for everyone, even my enemies. If they have a bad day and fall off, then where would my adversaries be?
How would I motivate myself to prove them wrong? They need to be at peak potential to make the yin-yang thing work.

Dee~Dee:Very good answer, very good. Do you think you have a chance with that person again?

Hassan: Not for me to decide, that's in the hands of The Creator. One thing though, I've never taken a step backwards like that. But in the same stance, I've never not heard my Father calling me to do what I'm supposed to do.

Dee~Dee: Interesting point. So you don't believe in second chances when it comes to a relationship? Don't answer that.
If you could create an accronym for Love...what would yours say?

Hassan:


Live
Only
Valued
Emotions

Dee~Dee: I like that. And finally Hassan...is Love worth falling for over and over again?

Hassan: Hell yeah!!! I love the feeling and euphoric state of being in and around love all the damn time. Ain't nothing like it. Nothing is bad, food is on point, my job doesn't suck, people can't bother me, text messages are like mini digital Christmas presents, voicemails are verbal love letters, TV commercials are funny, my momma ain't buggin' me to make grand babies, folks aren't annoying... You get my drift, everything is everything! I could dance in the middle of a busy intersection and not get hit by traffic. Then I'll remember that I'm in love and I'll try to save all of this chocolatey goodness for my baby and try to get home as soon as possible. I'm needed and in love, and that's all that matters.

Dee~Dee: Fabulously put! Well you diffently gave me some things to think about. I love it when a Man can challenge my brain. Thanks again for doing this interview Hassan.

Hassan: It has been an extreme pleasure to sit in and get 'interviewed' by ya. I think your opinion and spin on things is definitely valued, especially by this brother. Maybe, just maybe we can take this to another level and get a Chicago Bloggers Symposium/Think tank/get-together going and all blog about that. Between yourself, Millz crazy opinionated ass, Teej, Prof GQ, NSANE and others, I think we can make a dent in at least our little version of the black blogosphere. And plus, it'll keep me from driving to Atlanta just to trade barbs with other brown bloggers. Come to think of it, that was fun to. Peace and Blessings Hassan.

That was very very interesting...Here are just a few reasons why this brother here was as deep in his wording as he was...WTF?.......Sorry folks due to some computer malfunction...I can't seem to find his page. My work computer sucks! Just go by and chk this brotha out for yourself.

Deep Dreaded Up Think Tank...
You might be next...
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello

I really enjoy reading your blog. If i were you i would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. well i look forward to all the updates., thanks again'

Jessica
Nika Laqui said…
Hey, I really enjoyed reading these interviews...when can I get my chance?

Even though I a bit intimidated by the deep questions you are asking...

Dee Dee you know I love this song...
Didi Roby said…
Anno/Jessica...
I will stop by and chk that out.

NsaneChica...
Well since you asked...I'll get your Q's ready! You know what...I'm gonna send you a copy of this song ma...I promise:)
brooklyn babe said…
Gyrl you put HEAVY in rotation.. you know Van Hunt will be in NYC then ATL memorial day weekend, you needs to gets U a tix... lol!
Sup babes!
That's an idea (Deep Dreaded up Think Tank, that is...

Thank you for allowing me to blarb on about love and thangs all up on your blog. It's time I let the world know how much of a big softie I really am.

Peace and Blessings
Didi Roby said…
BKbabe...
I know...I know...I just love that song so much chica! If you go to that concert...get me an autograph:)

Hassan...
It was my pleasure. It was fun and very very insightful.
look@u being barbara walters play cousin...lol...good one..
Unknown said…
Love the interview ....
Nika Laqui said…
Just let me know when you are ready...*shaking*
MZPEACH said…
Gerat interview Deed. Hassan is a true poet isn't he?

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1