Thursday Thirteen



Create your own at MyNiceSpace.com

These are just a few of the men I Dee~Dee, would give my Caramel Goodness to, provided I was given an opportunity...What? It's my Thursday thirteen and I'll FIEN if I want to!

1. James Todd Smith (Ooooh La La)

2. Van Hunt (He's an Indy newbie)

3. Denzel Washington (Mo betta makes it Mo betta)

4. Justin Timberlake (He's on my wardrobe committee...lmao!)

5. Gary Dorudan (CSI...My SI..ask me later)

6. Djimon Housou (Give us us Free...plz!)

7. Hill Harper (Is there a doctor in my house?)

8. Brad Pitt (Still my fav vampire)

9. Tom Cruise (I'll give him an Impossible Mission alright!)

10. Allen Payne (Lance....the lyrical man)

11. Tyler Perry (And he loves the Lord too....)

12. Tom Welling (I got you...do you got me?)

and last by definitely not least....

13. Prince (My royal highness)

Comments

Superstar Nic said…
Great list!Most of them I would too, LOL.
Didi Roby said…
Nicky...
Hey ma! What's good?

Brea...
Did you peep that Timberlake comment?...that ish was funny!

Sarccastik...
...I know, but I still think he's Risky Business cute:)
Well I'll share brad but that's about it.
Brotha Buck said…
What exactly do you mean by 'caramel goodness'? : )
Nika Laqui said…
uh uh, Warrick Brown is MINE!!!!

I didn't want to tell anyone cause you know how no one likes your man til you like him....*lol*
Didi Roby said…
PRINCESS...
OK HIM I'LL SHARE:)

BUCK...
COME ON NOW............:)

NSANE...
WARRICK BROWN HUH?...I SEE YOU:)
MZPEACH said…
Hill Harper can get it!
MZPEACH said…
Hill Harper can get it!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1