The "T" Files

Okay so NeYo's "So Sick" came on for the 1000th time today, and it got me to thinking about a certain someone from my past that I still think and talk about and blog about every now and then. And I can totally relate to that song, because there are songs whether fast or slow that make me think about him. I mean I can be in a store and smell the cologne that he used to wear, and instantly I will have a flashback. Now not all the flashbacks are good and not all are bad...they just make me remember and they make me wonder what might have been. *If he wasn't such a jerk!*
__________________________________________________
"I am a boisterous River/I am a Mountains story/I am a quite Feeling/I am a fragrant Flower/I am a moonlit evening/ I am a Peaceful night/I am a Writer thinking/I am a Wealth unfathomed/And if you don't recognize my presence/I am here."
Jill Scott
"Babyboi you stay on my mind/Fulfill my fantasy/I think about you all the time/I see you in my dreams/Babyboi not a day goes by/Without my fantasy/I think about you all the time/I see you in my dreams."
Beyonce
"You could have called me/You could have wrote/You could have tried/I'd rather you slit me cross my throat/So I could die/Instead of leaving/With no explanation as to why/You don't want me no more."
Anthony Hamilton
"I'm tired of the bullish/Competing with these other chicks/You don't know what to do with this/You ask not to listen/Guess what/Nigga I'm leaving you/Guess what/I need my keys from you/I was so stupid for love/Thinking you was/Everything a real man could give me and more/But guess not/Nigga I'm leaving you/And guess what/I need my keys from you."
Keyshia Cole
"I don't think your ready/I don't think your ready fro this thang/For this thang/I don't think your ready for this thang/Your not ready/Oh nooooooo/I don't think your ready for this thang/This thang/This thang/I don't think your ready for this thang a ang ang."
Aaliyah
"Oh! I'm trynna to let it go/Trynna to keep my eyes closed/Trynna keep it just like before/Times when I never even thought to speak/Don't wanna tell you what it is/Oooh weeee it felt so serious/Got me thinkin just to much/I wanna shut it down but...it's this one thing that's got me trippin/It's this one that that's got me trippin/You did/This one thing your soul made me feel it/It's this one thing you did/Oooh Oooh Oooh Oooooo."
Ameire
"You thought I couldn't breathe with you/I'm inhaling/You thought I couldn't see without you/Perfect vision/You thought I couldn't last without you/But I'm lasting/You thought I would die without you/But I'm living/You thought I would fail without you/But I'm on top/Thought it would be over by now/But it won't stop/Thought that I would self destruct/But I'm still here/Even in my years to come/I'm still gone be here/Imma survivor!"
Destiny's Child
"See I was lookin for a love to call mine/But instead I found U/U...U...U...you ooooo ooooo awwww/And it was just a true waist of my time/In love if we mess up/so/But how come with you?"
Tweet
"I'm coming for ya/I ain't wastin time/Cause all night long/You been on my mind/Hope you ready baby/Cause I'm on my way/You talk a real good one/But let's see today/I just want to see what your made of/I just want to see/Can you handle me/Are you really that tuff/Are you really that tuff/ Lover's come and go/So what you gone do?/Boy this ain't no joke/It's time to show and prove/Tell me tell me/You can't hide from love/Hide from love/No you can't babe/Imma make you what/Make you really want/What you waiting on/Come to me."
Mary J Blige
"There's this girl I know/Who's so deep in love/Did almost anything/To make him see she's the one/But he doesn't feel a girl like her/He's so so wrapped up/Cause the average girl/Will give him anything that he wants/He's so caught up/So caught up/He won't call her/He shows no love/So she decides...I changed my mind/I don't love you/I don't love you/I don't love you no mo/No no no no nooooo/Don't waste my time/Don't waste my time/I don't love you/I don't love you no mo."
Keyshia Cole
"...If only I give you one last chance/With the devil...you can no longer dance/You got to be faithful/So we can be fruitful/Build a family/And follow God's destiny/So just before I run to the block papi/I might listen to your soul/Before you walk out that door listen/They say two wrongs do make it right/So if I'm wrong/ I ain't trying to fight/I'm trynna have some dinner with some candle light/Lay up in the bed and make love all night/So papi I won't leave/Maybe i'll just stay/Promise me that you'll do the same/Girl I'mma love like I never loved ya/Touch me like you never touched me/Now if you give me the chance girl I'm gone show you."
Wyclef and Claudette
____________________________________
*It's Back BK Babe and Nsane* What's Your "So Sick" Song Lyric?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

u got some hot songs on there...sheeeee (shit)...i agree w/u on the songs...eveytime i hear t.pain "stripper"...i miss that thick azz RI (Rhode Island...i know i said the same thing when she told me where she was from) stripper...and i can't forget...6'9" thickums...from "da bottom"...she's divorced living out here in the "a"....she was really 6'2"...thick azz all outdoors...good post
brooklyn babe said…
You know since I haven't heard this track in a minute (from you..lol) I can hear it again, tis a great tune...

My *So Sick* lyric...is 2 tracks by jill S..

"he loves me... he moves me..."

"i can pay my own light bills, pump my own gas, etc etc, but I need you (still)..."

Oh and how can I forget, this track on your blog, the lyrics for this are purrrrr-fect!

Holla!
Bk Babe
Didi Roby said…
Sarccastik...
Wow, now that what I'm taking about!

BK Babe...
Well you know...what can I say:) Love Jill Scott lyrics to death:)
Anonymous said…
Nice nice nice young lady...I love the way you think.

Let's see....ah! here we go "I am over here looking at u. U r over there watching me 2. Both painting pictures of how we'll kiss and fuuuuu...so what u gone do? So what u gone do?" MC and the Top Dogg (Snoop)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
"Let It Burn" by Usher, I used to play that song everyday for weeks. It came out just about the same time when my then girlfriend and I broke up. :(
Didi Roby said…
Boz...
Why thank you love...I love the way I think too:)

Stunner...
I love that song as well, diffently have some memories there.
Nika Laqui said…
Dee-Dee, you know I love this song!!!
Its so sexy..
Its so emotional...
Its the shit!

I can't think of any lyrics right now...

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1