Two Cups Of Coffee....

Picture is called: Character Bowl by Elena Ray
Okay so it's 7:45 in the morning and I am at work. I had to be here early due to my co worker taking off for mole removal surgery....Yuck! And I am beyond sleepy let me say that. I have already drank two cups of coffee which is something I never drink. I figure if it keeps the snatch on 50...Then it's bound to keep me awake. I wish the was a starfish around here somewhere. Well, I find myself thinking about the series of unfortunate events that took place on last night. First off, how many remember the movie 'Waiting To Exhale'...Remember the scene where old boy shows up at Lela Rochon's characters apart drunk and begins to curse and throw fruit at her? Well that was the scene at my apartment last night...Minus the fruit. I used to see this guy named...(okay I won't put the "So Called Minister" on complete and total blast)...Some years ago. We never went out on dates, we just used to do other things...And for the most part I was cool with that, because I knew the type of relationship we had. We met in 98 and we had been friends for about 3 years before he finally became too much for me to handle. Meaning he started to change. He became mean and intolerable...Not towards me per say...But in general.
So we would call or txt one another every now and then to say hello. Maybe I would see him at a store of what have you...But never the same relationship as before. (fast forward to 2005) Then one day all of a sudden his son became a student at the school where I was teaching at the time, and here he comes back into my life. *Why me Lord* I was always attracted to him, because he was a hard worker, he kept himself neat and clean shaven. He was a good father to his many children (come to find out) We had plenty of good conversations together...Plus he was great in bed. *there I said it* So when I see the little boys mother (which I knew from the past) I said to myself...I said "Self" and myself said "Huh?" Here we go again.
I was his sons teacher so I kept things strictly business. Plus I was dating someone at the time, and I would have never wanted to hurt the man from (EGYPT) So we went about are separate ways. Well don't you know that on last night I get a phone call from said dude and I played a serious nut roll...Or as my friends tell me...I was a total blonde. Then he had the nerve to come over and try to get him some sweet loving without the proper equipment. I was too threw. I told him that none of that will be going on this night or any other night...Expel without the proper equipment. And then he had the nerve to be drinking on top of that. I could smell it on his breathe. I asked him on the phone was he drinking and he told me no....(liar!) And to make things worst, after I told him to leave, he had the nerve to stand on my lawn and yelling profanity at me from the street. WTFO is going on here? It was just like that movie...He was screaming my name...Well he must have been calling one of his other female friends, because my name is not "Yeah! Yellow B***h" I go to the window and this dude is yelling and acting a complete fool. Accusing me of being bogus and how he wishes he never met me. I was secretly thinking the same exact thing brae! It was a mess. One of my neighbors hung her head out the window and said she was calling the police. When the police came he was long gone and I was finally able to go to sleep. So now you see why I am drinking two cups of coffee at 7:45 in the morning.


There is never a boring moment in my so called life.
Watch UR Character:)
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Didi Roby said…
Ms.Behavin...
LMAO!!!!!
Rose said…
DeeDee~girl, I was inhaling waiting to see what was going to happen next...you should have found a grapefruit and tossed it at his head...that would have made him think before showing up at another woman house name calling..
Didi Roby said…
LS...
WTF?!!! is right! He really turned me off that there night. Whatever thoughts and feelings I may have still had hidden under my skin are truly gone now! That Fool:)

Rose...
Yes I was thinking about it Rose, but I remembered I have girl aim...lol:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1