Colors of Love



Current mood: lonely
Category: Writing and Poetry

What do you do when the phone rings and it's not him? What happens when a text msg comes through and u wish it was him? I wrote a poem about it, wanna hear it? Here it go...

Red hot are my feelings for him. I think about him all the time. Yellow is the sun when it comes up in the morning and sprinkles a ray of light in his window to wake him up. I pray for that light to shine on him. I want him to know what it looks like when he sees it on me. Pink are my lips so soft like two tiny little pillows...."Got me feinin for his lips on my kiss..."

I'm Green with envy that I can't feel his touch yet another woman does. Purple rain plays in the background as I try to drown my sadness in song. Orange peels in bed...Orange peels in my bed, I'm so Blue without you. White sheets so crisp and cold. I hate going to bed alone. Hey Brown eyed girl get a grip on yourself!...his Black heart won't allow him to see what's right in front of him.

~Deirdre Edwina~

Until We Read Again,

Deirdre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1