I'm A Leaf Turner!


If I were a...G1 Phone, I'd get played with everyday! LOL! Anyway, it's 15 more until my glorious Bday, and I can't wait. I feel it's going to be a special one for sure. As I sit here in the middle of my bed thinking about this year so far and all that I have been through; I can't help but be thankful for how far I have come. Things are not perfect by a long shot, but I am still standing! I say that with all the authority one can muster. I am sill standing haters and naysayers!

I know most people only make "Resolutions" around Christmas and New Years, but I vow this year on my bday to become less "predictable"...that's right, last night I was told I am "Too Predictable" I didn't really know how to take that until I thought about it. I am "Predictable" and that ish is about to come to a screeching halt! I am turning over a new leaf and sad to say I started with SBC. I think I scared him a little taste. Oh well, shouldn't have thought I was like all the rest. That's what you get! And for once in my life, I don't feel bad about one single thing I said. I meant every single word. Deal with it!

New Day New Me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1