My heart is 1 crack healed from being whole again.


Today was a good day. I have to admit I have been in a good mood all day. It started out pretty strong with Kemuel and I watching the "Backyardigans" together and then hanging out with Mother practically all day. I was nice. I felt a little nauseous towards the afternoon, but that quickly passed. I got a new handbag as an early Bday gift, so like I said- today was pretty good.

My Lil nephew caught me crying this evening as I was preparing for my special Bday dinner with my girls, and it made him sad. He asked my why was I crying and I didn't want to say. Children are very smart. He actually told me why I was crying and told me what to do to make it stop. It was funny because he is only 9 years old, but he has a lot of sense. He gave me some awesome advice and I took it. I even let him watch me do what he suggested. It not only made me feel better, but it put his little heart at ease as well. My heart is 1 crack healed from being whole again. The bible states that "a little child shall lead thee..." He taught me a valuable lesson today, and I will not forget his strength.

Love you dearly Jaylend:)

*Fast-forward to 12:53am 9-17-09: I just got in from my Bday dinner with my girl friends and Irvin. It was short but sweet. I love the people I was with and I thank God for them. they rock and that Jack Daniels Chicken and Shrimp platter was fye business! TY Gals and Irvin (my new male bestie)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1