The End...


September 29, 2009

Eight years. Eight years I loved a man that would never be mine. I cared
more about him then I did myself. How do I know, because I am the only
one crying that's how I know. I would have climbed a mountain if he
asked me to. And with bleeding fingers I would have climbed some more. I
have never felt this way about anyone, ever. And I doubt I ever will.

He said something to me tonight that finally let me know it (whatever it
was) was over. "Take it easy sweets." He said take it
easy....woooooo(breathe girl...breathe) I guess he was right, I don't
know how to be just friends and not want a relationship. Hell, all I
ever wanted was a relationship. I don't know how to be one of those
girls that just take what they can get. That s**t hurts too much. I felt
something that was just not there.

I have so much to say but I can't seem to put it in words right now. I
love that man. I truly do. And letting him go hurts like hell right now.
I don't like this pain. I don't like the way this feels. I was never his
lady. I was always the "Katie girl" that's what I get for thinking too
big. That's what I get for stepping out of my box. I gave away too much.
I don't want it back.

Etta James says it best: "I'd rather go blind then to watch u walk outta
my life I'd rather be blind, then to see you walk away from me. I'd
rather be blind"

September 29, 2009....

The End

Until We Read Again,
iDeirdre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1