Poor Nissan




Well today turned out to be a real suckie day. It started out nicely. I got some rest and then ran some important errands, came back home and got some more rest. Then just as i was about to head to the good house o the Lord, some crazy dude drove past my car sideswiping it; thus taking my rear view mirror off and leaving me with no mirror and heavy paint damage. I was so hot!!!! I could not believe it. I was that close from being killed and to top it off...I have no money to fix it right now. When it rains it pours and I am getting sick and tired of all this rain.

I know my blessing is around the corner with Atonement just around the bend. I just hope and Pray that I will be able to hold on that long. I feel like giving up some days, I swear I do....I owe God too much to that, still I can't help but feel that way at times.

Just look at my baby, she has done nothing but good for people....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1