Fun Sun Parks and Purses


I had so much fun today! It started with a pinic/meeting in the park, Centennial Park in Munster, IN to be exact. The Props dept of my churches Performing Arts Ministry had a meeting there today and I was invited. It was so nice to get out and think about other things besides my normal drama. I think I lost about 7 pounds all that running from bees I did. LOL! And wound up getting stung in the foot. Go figure. I learned more about what it takes to be affective on a team and I will keep that knowledge fresh in my mind for days to come.

Then after that I went to a Purse party. It was amazing and the bags were fabulous! I this really cute pink Jimmy Choo bag I wanted, but it was not in the budget, so I couldn't get it. No worries I had a great time doing life with some really cool people. And now I am off to sleep for school for me begins tomorrow and I needs my rest.

P.S.
That's me in the multi-colored skirt.

Deirdre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1