I said "Bloody" with an English accent.


Right now I feel like Bridget from "Bridget Jone's Diary" I am so caught up in this one guy and he could care freaking less about my feelings for him. I'm just waiting on the moment when I catch him in a 'compromising position' so to speak and the lady he is with calls me fat. Mean while Kewan/Qewan keeps asking my mother's BF about me, but is never around when I am back on the block. Interesting how that works eh? Lord have mercy....
Anyway, today I found myself watching a documentary on 911. It was quite interesting....who am I kidding, I fell asleep on the bloody thing...om-gosh I just said "bloody" This cycle I am going through has got to stop. I'm speaking with an English accent in my mind now.

DON'T EVER FORGET 911

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1