"GYM"BOREE..."GYM"BORING!


The Thursday Thirteen will return next week....

Okay so today I am in my first pair of........of......Oh God I can't even say it......Sneakers! That's right Gym shoes if you will. It is the most un~natural thing...ever. I mean I feel like a boy in these things. I don't feel feminine at all. I don't! I was on the bus today and when I tried to cross my legs, it felt awkward. I tried the left, I tried the right, but nothing felt right to me. I just felt plain. Then I had to get off the bus and pick up a cake from Jewels and when I walked in the store, I felt like everyone was looking at my feet. And then the cake design lady tried to give me an attitude when I asked her to put a name on the cake. And let me tell you it is hard to get huffy in scrubs and.....*looking like I am about to vomit* Gym shoes. I made it work though. I mean she was putting words on another cake so me being a customer, why couldn't she put words on my cake as well. That's a whole other story folks. Well back to my.....*looking like I am about to vomit* Gym shoes...I am even sitting like a person who is wearing.....Ahhhhhhhh! Forget it! I just hate these things and If I have to walk around here bare foot for the next 4 hours.....well that's exactly what I will have to do.

*Looking like I am about to vomit* Gym shoes....Who does that?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Didi Roby said…
Khalli...
It's fine for a man...but for me...not anymore:)
NameLiar said…
LMAO! Deeds you sound just like my mother...she never used to wear gym shoes or pants for that matter. Always skirts, dresses, and heels. Just within the last ten years maybe she has started to wear them. You know me I live and die by gym shoes, I think I will go buy a pair today...lol...okay and some sandals...I love those too, especially wedge heels, damn I need some new sunglasses as well...watch the $$$ fly away.
Didi Roby said…
Millz...
That hair is fun~ky!!! I love it ma!

When and where did you say that shopping trip was?
PAINKEY said…
you know, they make sneakers in all shapes and colors...they are not so bad...

hang in there ma...

have a great one ;)
MZPEACH said…
You're a diva!
Brea said…
LMAO!!! I love gym shoes! Not more than casual sandals, but close. My shoe collection would make you cringe! LOL!
toneec42 said…
'Who does that?" I do... I wear "kicks" and wear them well! I'm a lady in 3 inch pumps and Nikes. I'm sexy in strappy pumps and K-swiss. I'm the Diva Commander in sleek mules and Adidas. Don't get it twisted!

Keep tryin' Ma, keep trying...
Didi Roby said…
Toneec...
I will never subject me feet to that kind of torture ever again! But you can knock yourself your fly self out ma!:)

Brea...
Probably...but I love you anyway chica:)

GP...
Wait til you read my lastest blog...someone said I was way too much diva.

Pain...
I will never do it again I tell you that:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1