"Too Much Diva." WTFDTM? TTABDD Pt 2


Okay so I am at the Fudruckers with the fam celebrating my oldest nephews birthday on Saturday...the same day as my break~up from my "so called"...speaking of that, I am reading this wonderful book entitled What did I do wrong? by Liz Pryor. It's about the break~ups that no one talks about...those of the "girlfriends" I mean we talk to our girlfriends about the break~ups we have with our boyfriends, but who can we talk to about the break~ups with our "girlfriends"? Interesting isn't it? Good reading. Chk it out if you want.

Anyway, so were walking in the restaurant and behind us are these tech's or nurses or whatever they were from the hospital near by. I think they were on lunch or something. So I walk in and go up to the counter to place my order. Two of the women were right behind me and the other two were at my side. My Mother and nephews were on my other side and my sister was bringing up the rear. Well I knew exactly what I wanted cause I order it all the time when I go there. And I have to have it a certain way. So I ordered..."Yes, I would like a Turkey burger with a side of onions rings and a Raspberry tea no ice. Now on my burger I only want Swiss cheese and plz put it on the bun and not the burger. Also could you plz have them to cook my onion rings soft. I don't like them crispy. Thanks."
Now all while I was placing my order, the girls behind me were making really clear that I was taking too long. They were smacking their lips and going on. So then I move over to the pick up counter and await my food. Well when other orders were brought up to the counter, I noticed that they were open...nothing covering them at all. I mean other people were waiting for their meal , so people were breathing all over that food. So I politely asked the young man behind the counter to plz cover up my food when it's ready. Well that got on the other two girls nerves hence that smacking of the lips from them as well. So by now I done made four women upset with me and it wasn't even 5:00 yet. *lol* Well when our food was ready and the women were about to leave for they had take out, a little boy comes out of no where running and spills his drink and some of it landed on my shoes....on the shoes saints! So I in a moment of sheer panic, screamed and asked my nephew to get the soda off my shoes and feet. Well that was the last straw for one woman in particular. She looked in my direction pointed her bony finger and to her girls said..."That's way too much diva right there." WTFDTM? She Diva shamed me right there in public...but not for long cause while running boy was yet still on the floor upset over his spilled drink, I picked up my covered food, tip toed over the mess (so not to get anymore on my SHOES) and sat on down and ate my food like a diva!


I'm Bossy! Are You?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Knockout Zed said…
Specificity = Diva, I guess. I don't know, woman!

KZ
Brea said…
Not the shoes!!!! Lol! Girl, you crack me up.
PAINKEY said…
whats wrong with knowing exactly what you want and how you want it...as for the shoes, they were probably just hatin on ya for having them stilletos on girl.....

nothin wrong with nun of that ;)
NameLiar said…
Deeds we need to have a talk and not one of them five minute joints. By the way you were not being a Diva you were being a Boss! Decisiveness is a gift, they were just jealous. Push them Indians to the side you a Chief!

That's just a little knowledge from one boss to another.
nothing wrong w/ that...why were they all in your grill anyway...were they there to eat or watch your everymove?...
Didi Roby said…
Zeddy..
I misses me some you papi! Just so you'll know!

Brea...
What you gone do with me? Huh?:)

Pain...
It's all in my wrist mama!:)
How you be anyway?

Millz...
Spoken like the true BossMack you are! Pick up the phone heifer!:)

Sony...
Oh my, remind me not to stand in front of you at Wendys...lol:)

sarccastik...
Right! Right! That's what I wanted to know:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1