Homemade Lemonade List


"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~ Unknown
* Will my head ever stop hurting? It feels like little tiny people are jumping around in my head right now.
* definitely gonna do it tonight...Dye my hair Zeddy...Dye my hair:)
* Gonna go shopping with my girl Millz...That oughta be fun!
* Wonder if I should buy those jeans this weekend?...Hummmmmmm.
* If they find out I'm dead...well I will die....No I take that back...I'll kill them!
*Why does he keep txting me? I don't like him.
*Is it to late for me to join the Army? Go Army.com be all you can be Dee~Dee....lol:)
* Seems like a Monday to me. I'm bored as heck right now.
* Bulls pulled one off huh? That's interesting...
*Kevin Garnett looks good in a Pinstriped suit! Damn!
*Traci sent me a pick today...it really blew my mind!
*Wanna see it?
*What woman can take all that in? Huh? Tell me...
*The Snitch is a lonely woman...I think she needs some dingaling....LMAO!
*Sometimes Dingaling can be over rated.
*Babycakes makes me laugh...thanks ma!
*I will be glad when the Dan Ryan is finished...this traffic sucks!
*Maybe I should go to NYC and see what he is taking about....I'll think about it.
*Shondra is so dang brave....I wish I had her guts:(
*Gotta go to the place I hate to go to on Fridays...
*I will be alright in a little while...I know it:)
*I think my co worker is in a cult.
*If she starts spouting foolishness about God...I'm out of here!
*Millz did you do what I asked concerning your ma?
*If not, get on that ASAP...this brawd needs Phycotropic Drugs!
*My sister can be cool sometimes...and at other times a true....
*I am off tomorrow thank God!
*I need a break this weekend...I should get a massage...Ummmmm?
*Men are such babies sometimes...Luke!!!!!
*My fam is here. Gotta go shop and eat!
Have a Good Weekend!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Rose said…
I hate the Dan Ryan. That scares me. Lost a dear relative on that bridge/highway. Are that redesigning it to keep folks safe?
Teej said…
Look @ Deeds w/ the list poppin off! I see you sugah!

U heifers can invite me to go shoppin too ya know?
Gotta love the miscilaneous musings. ;o)

What's good Ms. Dee-Dee.
Didi Roby said…
Forgiven...
Hey sweetie...I appreciate the love. I'll be by to chk you out soon:)

Rose...
They are going to make it better,I can't say how safe it will be.

Teej...
I miss me some you! Plz by all means papi we could use your metro behind on this here trip:)

SD...
I love seeing you stop by my spot:)
I'm well. Sort of sick today:(

Princess...
I send you a txt every morning...do you get it?:)
Didi Roby said…
Sony...
I know right!...lol:)

It's good so far. I pray yours is a well:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1